Sorry For The Jealous Crap

your wife sounds like a future exwife. She got caught in a lie and instead of fessing up and facing the music she pointed the finger back at you got mad at you and blabed her cock holster all night in hopes of getting the spot light off of her. Chicks like that dont stay married long.

does She do a lot of finger pointing at other people?

kinda goes both way...its human nature to be upset in this situation and i think you should be....but on the other hand that shit is history so its not like you have a ton of room to speak your mind...

i think the point is that you are not so much hurt by the fact she had the threesome...just more the fact she lied to you about it...just try and talk to her with out bringing up the whole sex thing...make it more a question of why she lied about it in the first place....

i likes me some audio stuff...

SIT HER DOWN

Tell her you love her but her lie REALLY hurt you.

Ask when the 3 way was (since u failed to mention it)

Now if it was before you two were even fuckin around, then IMO just say "okay I REALLY wish you had been honest about it with me. The fact that you kept that from me especially soo long is bullshit. IS there ANYTHING ELSE that I should, need or might want to know? If so tell me now and this is your ONE CHANCE to do so."

Or just pull ur dick out of her one night and shove it up her ass with no warning.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Or just pull ur dick out of her one night and shove it up her ass with no warning.

J

lmao.... hell yeah do a lil switch a roo on that back door round brown booty hole!!!

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

You do have every right to be upset ive had things like that happen to me just recently, not about my girl lieing about something of her sexual past but she goes to this little club thing with her friends, w.e. i trust her enough and believe she isnt going to do something that she will later regret... but aparently she dances with guys there, you know, harmless dancing and such, well, we were talking and i said, what you dance with other guys or somthing, expecting her to say no, and she said yes. but the way she said it almost sounded like she didnt want to tell me, but she didnt want to have to lie to me about it... but w..e i got over it but ill still always think about it from time to time.

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg