early christmas present

Im a noob so sorry for the dumb questions, but what of the four lights needs to come on and what ones dont. In better terms can u tell me how to use one.

Im a noob so sorry for the dumb questions, but what of the four lights needs to come on and what ones dont. In better terms can u tell me how to use one.

You can go to youtube and search the smd dd1 and there's multiple vids on how to use this thing and how it works. It should cover most of any question you may have.

Edited by CrazyCricket12

First thing I have to say is you have a great girlfriend for getting you a DD1. My wife was mad because I bought for myself before she could buy it for me.

Second, great tool. Today I set my amps in my 350z and tomorrow I am setting my truck.

Bass28, if you have a system that needs setting this is the easy way to do it. The instructions are easy to follow. Takes math out of trying to make sure your voltages are right and your not pumping distorted sound to your speakers.

First thing I have to say is you have a great girlfriend for getting you a DD1. My wife was mad because I bought for myself before she could buy it for me.

Thanks, ya she's pretty awesome and I got a few more surprises coming my way Sunday from her and I'm hoping its some car audio or tools. Even if not I'm still stoked about the dd1 so she already got some points for that lol.