another song that has potential

i havent played it in my car yet, but this song seems like it slams hard, can any one mod it to get nasty around 32 hz or so?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fAEN6vYEZ0

Edited by Swaggasaur

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

lol the song got boring after 2 plays...shout out to Drake for showing the Bay Area love but a big fuck you to Weezy for rockin them gay ass Uggs and having no bay area factors in his part unlike Drake who had Berner, Mistah FAB and E-40 and also another big fuck you to Tyga for rockin that Dodgers jersey, THIS IS GIANTS TERRITORY BEEEEETCH! Not to mention where they shot the video is literally right next to AT&T Park

THIZZ IN PEACE ANDRE HICKS AKA MAC MUTHAFUCKIN DRE! That's his mom in the beginning

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

lol the song got boring after 2 plays...shout out to Drake for showing the Bay Area love but a big fuck you to Weezy for rockin them gay ass Uggs and having no bay area factors in his part unlike Drake who had Berner, Mistah FAB and E-40 and also another big fuck you to Tyga for rockin that Dodgers jersey, THIS IS GIANTS TERRITORY BEEEEETCH! Not to mention where they shot the video is literally right next to AT&T Park

THIZZ IN PEACE ANDRE HICKS AKA MAC MUTHAFUCKIN DRE! That's his mom in the beginning

u mad bro? what you expect tyga ant from north cali? he reps where he from why should he front on where he is from? like me rock Cubs shit and im from the southside of the chi? and lol on thinking thats what made weezy gay on them uggs nigga haha, and that fruity ass jacket that drake rockin is what yall bay dude wear??? lmfao

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

u mad bro? what you expect tyga ant from north cali? he reps where he from why should he front on where he is from? like me rock Cubs shit and im from the southside of the chi? and lol on thinking thats what made weezy gay on them uggs nigga haha, and that fruity ass jacket that drake rockin is what yall bay dude wear??? lmfao

I know he aint from Northern Cali, he shouldn't have rocked a jersey period. Giants and Dodgers are rivals, fuck the Dodgers. How is what Drake wears what we wear bruh, you sound like a fuckin idiot. We don't rock that homo shit. The video was disappointing as fuck but w/e.

This video is gonna shit on that one:

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical