Since being home from Japan, I decided to clean up the wiring under my hood.

I am still about 13ft short of upgrading them all including the ground run to back, but so far I am a HUGE fan of this Monster 1/0.

IMAG1016.jpg

IMAG1015.jpg

If only the alts were big enough to need this much wire!

-Drew

**All the black wire with casing will be replaced except the main run of 4/0 welding wire for power.

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

i like the monster 1/0 too, i just put a run of it in my jeep, only thing i dont like about it is, how its not that flexiable, everything else though is pretty good.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Yea there is a plastic core that runs down the center of it. Supposedly to make it more conductive or something

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I like the look of the Monster Cable, but the plastic strand in the center is dumb. They're just giving us less copper.

And that stuff is stiff, and super thick. It's hard to work with.

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

if you look at my pix you can tell, I really didn't have any problem with flexibility. Plus, with the size alternators I am running it is really overkill even if there is plastic in the center.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

I'm just glad that it is overkill to the point of me not even needing to worry about it.

Some time next week I will be adding depth to the port to lower tuning, as well as mocking up the new front stage. I'm hoping to double up everything without it sounding like a damn Brazilian car.

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

Archived