Just finished opening gifts. We open them at midnight. Got some lifting shoes, gym clothes and a gift certificate to get my windows re-tinted. :woot:

Weird, I got the same stuff lol. What kind of shoes do you lift with? I use wrestling shoes but the new reebok crossfit shoes look amazing!

Anything with a flat and sturdy sole. Chucks are my favorite, but my wife got me some Nike Sweet Classics, all white. Pretty sweet.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I'm awake, running on 2 hours of sleep coughing my balls off because I had to get sick 2 days before fucking Christmas.

But for a time killer, Stumbleupon is really good at that.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Just finished opening gifts. We open them at midnight. Got some lifting shoes, gym clothes and a gift certificate to get my windows re-tinted. :woot:

Weird, I got the same stuff lol. What kind of shoes do you lift with? I use wrestling shoes but the new reebok crossfit shoes look amazing!

Anything with a flat and sturdy sole. Chucks are my favorite, but my wife got me some Nike Sweet Classics, all white. Pretty sweet.

So many people wear chucks at comps and I've never understood why/ how they wear them. I've tried and I could lift for shit. But hey whatever works right? :)

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

im still awake and kinda disappointed. After a 5th of vodka im only buzzed wtf.

try a fifth of black 100 hehehehe bet you go to sleep :drink40:

Lol I bet, that is the one thing of having a high tolerance. It takes so much more to get drunk.... My favorite by far is jager :drink40:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Lol I bet, that is the one thing of having a high tolerance. It takes so much more to get drunk.... My favorite by far is jager :drink40:

i love jager drink a fifth to my self be pretty drunk but do it. but black 100 omg kicks my a** :good:

i love jager drink a fifth to my self be pretty drunk but do it. but black 100 omg kicks my a** :good:

few shots of Centerba toro Strong, done and done.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

I'm still awake as well. I believe I'm going to sleep now though...

2001 GMC Jimmy SLE 4X4 Floor Shift AutoHeadunit - Alpine CDA-117Front Door Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C MidsRear Door Speakers - NoneDash Speakers - Alpine SPS-600C TweetersSub Amp - Rockford Fosgate T4002Mids+Highs Amp - Rockford Fosgate P4004Subwoofer - P3D215 Fosgate Punch 15Sub Box - Rockford Fosgate designed "powerful" ported box Built by myself

i would rather run cheaper but sexier then expensive and fucking ugly.