look at them stock grips. too bad you dont know someone to crank out a custom set for ya......

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Nice piece.....out of all the pistols I've owned a 45 like yours is the only one I will ever own again..

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Thats their new "Range Officer" model correct? Glad to hear you like it, as I have been considering one myself, although I am not normally a fan of adj. sights on a 1911, kinda ruins the lines of the gun to me, but the look of this one is growing on me...Any other info on it from your experience so far Hugh? You using that springfield mags as well? I run alot of shooting star and wilson mags in my '11's...

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Thats their new "Range Officer" model correct? Glad to hear you like it, as I have been considering one myself, although I am not normally a fan of adj. sights on a 1911, kinda ruins the lines of the gun to me, but the look of this one is growing on me...Any other info on it from your experience so far Hugh? You using that springfield mags as well? I run alot of shooting star and wilson mags in my '11's...

im gonna file the edges of the back sight to make it more carry friendly and less "snaggy" on my arm and sleeves, and im gonna put a novak red fiber sight on the front, and maybe bobtail it. im still trying to decide on the bobtail.

this is an ideal 1911 for carry. its already got all the stuff people tend to do to one.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

im gonna file the edges of the back sight to make it more carry friendly and less "snaggy" on my arm and sleeves, and im gonna put a novak red fiber sight on the front, and maybe bobtail it. im still trying to decide on the bobtail.

this is an ideal 1911 for carry. its already got all the stuff people tend to do to one.

Props man...I have not grown the balls to bobtail one of mine yet, although maybe my beater, use it like a tool rock island gi model would be a good canidate( i say beater, like a tool in the best possible sense, I love my rock, just have kinda moved on, she still gets used alot though).... LOL...I still remember botching a couple wilson parts when I first was learning to fit 'em ( thumb safety, sear, etc...).. If you do a bob tail, Id love to see some "build" pics of the process.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Props man...I have not grown the balls to bobtail one of mine yet, although maybe my beater, use it like a tool rock island gi model would be a good canidate( i say beater, like a tool in the best possible sense, I love my rock, just have kinda moved on, she still gets used alot though).... LOL...I still remember botching a couple wilson parts when I first was learning to fit 'em ( thumb safety, sear, etc...).. If you do a bob tail, Id love to see some "build" pics of the process.

heres a video i did of a stainless colt commander i bobtailed. sorry it only picks up after i drilled the msh pin location. i lost the first part of the vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42NCzPbDD9g

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived