hahah

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

when it happened i didnt feel the pain but i knew it wasnt gonna be pretty......i didnt cuss too much i had to hold it together for my sons. They thought i cut my finger off so i had to stay strong for them. It was bleeding everywhere as you can imagine but i didnt hit an artery so i was able to slow the blood down pretty good. I wanted to panic so bad but i just put pressure on it with a paper towel and held it up over my head till my wife showed up to take me to emergency. I called myself a few choice names under my breath though thats for sure :D

yeah man, the ones you dont feel are the bad ones.. when you look down and realize it youre like ohhhhh shit.. i want a vicodin :(

- Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -

subnoise-1.jpg

That f'n router bit bites...

I would chunk that bia as far as i could for cuttin u up, damn hatin ass tools..

that must have happened after u talked to me, you sounded straight on tha phone,it sucks to be on time out....

Hope u heal soon homie...

I no longer live by tha sword, I'm living tha good life cuz I live it for the Lord. God is good, all tha time...

Man I was taking Vicodin every 2-3 hours..I know it says 4-6 hours, but I have been takin them for a week...With my tooth I would start feeling my heart beat like an hour an 30 minutes after I took one...Also try holding your hand above your heart, like rest it on your head that helps sometimes.

Edited by zaxfire69

its all about the norco's man...

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator