making internet faster

ok so my question is... we have 3 laptops n a xbox. we have a hp laptop a compaq laptop and a acer laptop

1. when everything except the acer laptop is connected to the internet there is no lag on xbl but the second someone turns the acer laptop on even if its only the acer n the xbox connected at the time the internet goes t shit. is there any way i can make it so the acer cant take so much of the "internet juice" or w/e u wanna call it. or make the xbox take more

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

Any torrent apps opened?

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Any torrent apps opened?

no and its only when that specific laptop connects to the internet we can have perfect connection with 2 laptops and a xb but we can have that acer and the xbox hooked up n internet will be shit for xbox. pretty sure thats exactly what i said i the first post rofl

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

i at home have 2 comps and a xbox.....if there are both computers on the xxbox conection is shitty...but if the computers are off the xbox connection rocks away

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

i at home have 2 comps and a xbox.....if there are both computers on the xxbox conection is shitty...but if the computers are off the xbox connection rocks away

this isnt how my internet works though... my xbox connection is good even with 2 laptops and a xbox on internet. then when the other 2 laptops(compaq n hp) rnt connected and someone connects the acer shit hits the fans on xbl

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

a simple fix to this

upgrade to a faster internet connection.

your obviously maxing out the current speeds you have, and nothing will fix the issue but a faster download and upload speed.

or you just be selfish and hide the other computers when your playing xbl. LOL

edit, if your running a wireless setup in your house, id enter your routers control panel, and make sure you have the wireless connection set to secure and password protected too! You never know if someone is stealing your megabits!!!

Edited by Audiofanaticz

I had a similar problem, I have two 360s and two comps, even tho I have the performance speed or whatever, I turned on both 360s or one and one comp my conection would go to crap and turn moderate for mw3, ended up going in the router and openin the recommended ports for Xbl and all is well

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

i still dont think u guys understand what im saying... compaq + hp laptops connected to wireless modem = no xbl lag. ONLY acer connected to wireless modem = lag like a mofo on xbl

so i dont see how the acer can take all the internet when the 2 laptops dont even do that...

but i gotta go to work then its off to build a dual 15" ported box for an eclipse :D this is gonna be one long day

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200