so... who here carries a handgun for self defense?

G17 Gen II...Shoulder holster...2 extra mags on my right. 19/mag. Cross draw setup. Only carry like this in the winter under my big jacket. When warm I carry in the waistband.

06 GP GXP

Google Nexus 7 16gb

Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3

*Electrical*

DC Power 320a HP

2 - Juicebox Bananas g31

Stinger SPP2250 rear

Kinetik HC1800 side of wall

Optima Red Top front

Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear

Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3

2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm)

4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's

15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off

DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz

GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled

Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast!

Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091

Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0)

Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).

G17 Gen II...Shoulder holster...2 extra mags on my right. 19/mag. Cross draw setup. Only carry like this in the winter under my big jacket. When warm I carry in the waistband.

cool, im about willing to bet that me and you are the only 2 here who even own a shoulder holster

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

i has a glock 30 with the lasermax glock sight installed. who want some... :ehh:

in a shoot out that laser wont even come into play. youll be spraying and praying. if someone is shooting at you, you wont be thinking sights or laser at all. i guarantee it.....

thats like saying why u put on intake in your car/truck when ur drving or in a chase u aint thinking racing or u didnt install it to race.

when was the last time u or anyone got into a shoot out? really. or have u, cuz i have and it rarely happens, sure you wont think of nothing but cover trust, and i got the lasermax installed cuz i simply can, great for a shooting range if u ever go to one.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

when was the last time u or anyone got into a shoot out? really. or have u, cuz i have and it rarely happens, sure you wont think of nothing but cover trust, and i got the lasermax installed cuz i simply can, great for a shooting range if u ever go to one.

ive been in a few life or death situations and im still here. theres a few around here who have a little insight.....

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

ive been in a few life or death situations and im still here. theres a few around here who have a little insight.....

well i can relate man, but just like anything else that was just on add on. a very expensive one too $300+

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

I have a Kimber .45 ACP 1911 Ultra Carry Pro II in stainless steel, a Smith and Wesson M&Pc .40 with Crimson trace laser grip, Gen 4 Glock 19 and Glock 23, a Kahr CM9, and a few others...

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

i has a glock 30 with the lasermax glock sight installed. who want some... :ehh:

in a shoot out that laser wont even come into play. youll be spraying and praying. if someone is shooting at you, you wont be thinking sights or laser at all. i guarantee it.....

thats like saying why u put on intake in your car/truck when ur drving or in a chase u aint thinking racing or u didnt install it to race.

Hugh i will back up that statement bro... I have been involved in 2 serious life/death moments that involved me using my own personal Glock 23.. I have a crimson trace laser on it that has the button activation on the backstrap of the gun.. I do not remember seeing the laser come on even though it pretty much has to when you grab the gun... Tunnel vision kicks in or at least it did for me

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived