Sonic Electronix

Of what to do? Why not give us model, space, goal, budget, and what you are willing and not willing to give up

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Of what to do? Why not give us model, space, goal, budget, and what you are willing and not willing to give up

Got a Dodge Ram 1500 Single cab 1995. 2 Memphis audio 12s. I already have somewhat of an idea how to make the boxes as I have made a couple. However my personality (anxious and impatient) I have messed up a few times on just trying to get it done. They were exceptional, they played music. But my latest boz was a ported wedge box that had the subs facing backwards. (I did this because I was tired of moving the seats forward for the subs to breathe and back for people to sit.) That was an idea. But I messed up on the box by cutting the wood too short and running out of wood for a second box. So now the box looks unnatural because of the L brackets I had to use.

I was looking for ideas because I thought that others may have an even better idead for a single cab, or maybe it would inspire and idea for me.. But What I'm trying to accomplish here is a ported box for a 12 in my truck that would still work if I wanted to upgrade, and without having to move the seats all the way forward.

As far as price.. I dont usually buy all my stuff at once I like to buy something, install it when I have time, then later upgrade it. Plus I have subs, an amp, and wiring already

Any ideas or input is greatly appreciated.

Basshead-in-Training

Sounds like time for a walkthrough to me ;)

(Its a tunnel in the bed of your truck with a topper on it)

look it up

SMDSIG799x74.jpg

BHE Wall Build

TEAM DC Audio

TEAM XS POWER
1986 Monte Carlo

KMC Nova's 20"
4 DC XL's W/ PSI Recones
2 DC 5k's
Pioneer PRS 80
10 Audio Technix

6 XS Power D3100's

1 XS Power D3400

Mechman 220a Alternator

One of the first boxes I built was for a 99 single cab dodge. If I had to choose a single cab to build in it'd probably be the dodge, there's tons of room in there for a single cab. I feel like you could get two decent 15's back there, amplifier and batteries in a toolbox in the bed maybe? Theres a pretty good amount of room under the front seats as well for an amplifier and maybe an extra battery.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

One of the first boxes I built was for a 99 single cab dodge. If I had to choose a single cab to build in it'd probably be the dodge, there's tons of room in there for a single cab. I feel like you could get two decent 15's back there, amplifier and batteries in a toolbox in the bed maybe? Theres a pretty good amount of room under the front seats as well for an amplifier and maybe an extra battery.

Definatley Agree

Basshead-in-Training