Got my first Mac

Lookin for ways to check my comp to make sure theres nothin making it run slow...seems like it runs slow a lot of the time. Not sure if its the internet or the computer..

MacBook Pro 15.

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

must be ur connection since i had mines close to year and has been running smooth

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Macs will run slow in the beginning when first accessing websites. Reason is they keep a cache of all websites you visit which then speeds up load time when you revisit the sites.

Headunit: Pioneer avh-1400dvd

Subs: DC Audio lvl 4 18 with carbon fibre dustcaps

Sub amp: Rockford T2500-1bdcp

Mids & Highs: RF Prime 5.25's + Focal Polyglass 6.5s

Highs Amp: RF T600-4

Batts: XS Power D975, XS Power D925

Alt: Mechman 270a

Wires: Shok Industries 1/0, RF RCA's and Shok 12/8 gauge speaker wires

Deadening: Second Skin

TEAM DC

TEAM SHOK

i have the same mac :) im a big mac nerd so if u got any questions i can help you

and there could be many reasons why ur mac is running slow.most common. you have a lot of applications running at ones/ make sure your firmware is up to date have ur settings to "check for updates" every day preference/If you are finding your browser slow try clearing the cache and deleting your history...but the key is if its brand new you need to shut down you computer not manually nor a restart..let your battery die to were it shuts down.so your RAM would be cleared and refreshed..Run Activity Monitor on your computer to see the status as well..but i really think its just your internet connection lol.

Edited by bujwah

Stay Golden

i have the same mac :) im a big mac nerd so if u got any questions i can help you

and there could be many reasons why ur mac is running slow.most common. you have a lot of applications running at ones/ make sure your firmware is up to date have ur settings to "check for updates" every day preference/If you are finding your browser slow try clearing the cache and deleting your history...but the key is if its brand new you need to shut down you computer not manually nor a restart..let your battery die to were it shuts down.so your RAM would be cleared and refreshed..Run Activity Monitor on your computer to see the status as well..but i really think its just your internet connection lol.

I really, really hope this isn't how you troubleshoot computer issues. How the hell would you update a laptop's firmware? I...I just don't know what to say.

How's the Mac running slow? Booting up slower than a previous Mac? Applications loading slower than normal? Webpages taking forever to load? Could be anything from a defective hard drive to a dying wireless router.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I really, really hope this isn't how you troubleshoot computer issues. How the hell would you update a laptop's firmware? I...I just don't know what to say.

How's the Mac running slow? Booting up slower than a previous Mac? Applications loading slower than normal? Webpages taking forever to load? Could be anything from a defective hard drive to a dying wireless router.

hehehe but its a mac! nothing ever goes wrong with a mac!

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I hoping its a internet issue...we get free internet for our apartment. I had issues with it with my other computer too, and i can barely get a full game of COD in without getting kicked out.

Mainly while on im on the web it likes to freeze up periodically (like its loading) then i can continue on what im doing. It gets really fkin frustrating especially while im trying to watch a movie or vid online.

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded