Sundown Audio

tryin to decide between these amps

Ragehole

ok heres my debate. im not really sure between the two. i currently own a hifonics hfi2500.1 monoblock running my btl 18n2. but i was searching on my local craigslist page and came across a audioque 2200d and i was doing some research on this amp and cant decide which is better. the guy wants 400$ obo. is this a good deal or should i stick with my hifonics. which do you guys think would be a better match for my btl. i cant really afford much more right now so any suggestions on maybe a different amp to look at also would be awesome.

ok heres my debate. im not really sure between the two. i currently own a hifonics hfi2500.1 monoblock running my btl 18n2. but i was searching on my local craigslist page and came across a audioque 2200d and i was doing some research on this amp and cant decide which is better. the guy wants 400$ obo. is this a good deal or should i stick with my hifonics. which do you guys think would be a better match for my btl. i cant really afford much more right now so any suggestions on maybe a different amp to look at also would be awesome.

i would stay with a hifonics if i was you and get a new brz im pretty sure you can get a brand new brz2400 for $400 and u can get a new bxi 2k for less than $300 on amazon...another thing is craigslist is full of ppl trying to sell sht that has been raped and abused ...get a new amp .... also how do u like the HFI2500? i have the same amp im not impressed by the power but its pretty tough takes .7 ohm daily....

1995 Honda passport 3.2 4x4 Frankenstein on a budget

ballistics sound deader (roof only so far)

kenwood mp3 usb

audio control 3 (upgrading)

hifonics mx-3

3 sets of massive px5 5.25s

3 sets of massive tweets

phonix gold 5.25 componets

x2 massive nx4 nano 200x4 mids

sony xplod 600x4 watt high's

2 Fi bl fully loaded box walled @31ish hz

13.2 cube box/wall

massive DB8000

Excessive amaperge 250 amp alt wir extrnl regulator

daul runs of xs power xpflex 0 gauge

big 3

raptor 0 gauge power/ground wire full run

suriken 45 amp hour x3 shriken bt-120 batts,interstate 1100CA semi batt

scytek galaxy 2way alarm

still upgradeing!

I'd offer him 350 and see if he bites it. The AQ is WAY better than your 2500.

^^^

i had a friend pick a AQ3500 for 250 from dude off Craigslist

but the AQ is underrated, can be dropped below 1 ohm, and can take a beating

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

My Build Log

95 Honda Accord

Nook HD+ tablet

Team Ascendant Audio 18"

2 Skar Audio SK-2500.1D

Crescendo Audio C1100.4

2006 Civic, Fi SP4 12", bc3500

Build log

For a little more, you could get that same 2200d brand new. Not even that much more.

BASS MEKANIK RECORDS

"Audio Implosion" & "SubSonic Guillotine" available anywhere digital music is sold!

2007 Ford Focus

(NOTE: My cousin's build I helped him with)

Pioneer H/U

(4) Absolute Dome Tweeters on A & C pillars

Scosche HD683A's in front doors

Fosgate R168x2's in rear doors

SoundQubed HDS312 in custom 2.57 Ft^3 @ 30Hz

Audiopipe APCL-1800.1D

Q-Mat

Audio Technix 0 Gauge

119aH/850CCA Marine Deep Cycle batteries

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/DWRhythm

Snatch up that AQ if you can, very nice amp and is a definite upgrade over your HiFonics.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

This.

The AQ is a badass amp but i don't know if i could trust a used amp from anyone. I personally just bought the brz2400 and i'm loving it. Running a single HDC318 copper coils. I've heard some people disappointed and say that the hifi series is garbage but my brz doesn't get hot at all.

i would stay with a hifonics if i was you and get a new brz im pretty sure you can get a brand new brz2400 for $400 and u can get a new bxi 2k for less than $300 on amazon...another thing is craigslist is full of ppl trying to sell sht that has been raped and abused ...get a new amp .... also how do u like the HFI2500? i have the same amp im not impressed by the power but its pretty tough takes .7 ohm daily....

I like my HFI2500. it does the job better than my last amp did. but i know there is room for improvement from that amp. im thinkin im in around the 143db to 145db range now but i havnt had it metered since i had this amp. the last time i metered i hit a 141 on an alpine mrp1000 running on 1 voice coil. since then, ive upgraded my power wire, my alternator, sound deadened my trunk and back half of my car, and got the hfi since then but i know this sub can handle more.