Jump to content

4 Sale: 2 Re Mt 18"s They Gotta Go


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey there. Are the subs in good shape? I would seriously be interested in buying one of them off of you.

2008 Hummer H3

x2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V2 12s

x1 Sundown Audio 3000D

Posted

they are in good shape, wont lie, the glue is lil ugly but that doesnt effect how the work, and they work just fine, would easily take 4kw each if they where in the correct set-up.

Posted

Thats a hell of a price bro,

I want them but I think it might be too much out of the budget for mama's truck.

I would love for you to have them, that way they could stay in nor cal.
Posted

this is your last chance to get these if they are not gone sold by monday I will keep them and use them.

Posted

well it looks like I will just keep these and use them instead of the 6-15 Idea.

Closed

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

ok I re-opened this, 300 pluss shipping each or 700 plus shipping for the PAIR.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 837 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...