Sundown 3500

Nobody needs some great sundown power

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Bump 675 shipped weekend deal

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Hello world.... I'm a sundown 3500 and I need a new home please adopt me

correct... you can strap these amps ,eaning 2 can be joined together to make 7k

Well I saw 7000 dual/linkable mono but I'm still learning. Trying to go bigger. Is it if iI run another amp with it?

its for a slave amp...two 1 ohm load amps linked is two ohm

needs to be same amp tho

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

it was going for $675 and no one got it? i would have went for it in a heartbeat if it would have been like 5000 wrms since i need more power

Sold.

Archived