IKnowImLost224 Posted December 27, 2011 Author Report Posted December 27, 2011 I bought the GMOS - 04
Clif Posted December 27, 2011 Report Posted December 27, 2011 Also the other problem I was having... With the GMOS you get four RCA's for RF, LF, RR, LR. The radio only has SW and RF, LF preouts so I plugged in both front RCA's to the back of the radio and <b>cut the rear RCA's and wired them into the harness. </b>I get sound from all speakers but when the fade is all the way to the front I have no sound Your running high level outputs into low level inputs Dose the unit have a high level in? Try a high to low level converter. 03 Trailblazer EXT LT In Dash Rear Flip Down Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp 12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2 T-Line tuned to 45hz 18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)
IKnowImLost224 Posted December 27, 2011 Author Report Posted December 27, 2011 The head unit is the kenwood kdc-mp342u
Clif Posted December 27, 2011 Report Posted December 27, 2011 Obviously I can't bold on my iPhone Fail... 03 Trailblazer EXT LT In Dash Rear Flip Down Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp 12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2 T-Line tuned to 45hz 18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)
IKnowImLost224 Posted December 27, 2011 Author Report Posted December 27, 2011 Also the other problem I was having... With the GMOS you get four RCA's for RF, LF, RR, LR. The radio only has SW and RF, LF preouts so I plugged in both front RCA's to the back of the radio and <b>cut the rear RCA's and wired them into the harness. </b>I get sound from all speakers but when the fade is all the way to the front I have no sound Your running high level outputs into low level inputs Dose the unit have a high level in? Try a high to low level converter. I'm not sure, how could I check?
n8ball2013 Posted December 27, 2011 Report Posted December 27, 2011 ok does this have the monsoon system and on star monsoon and no onstar or no monsoon. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Clif Posted December 27, 2011 Report Posted December 27, 2011 Generally RCA connection is a low level And a direct wire harness is high level 03 Trailblazer EXT LT In Dash Rear Flip Down Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp 12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2 T-Line tuned to 45hz 18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)
IKnowImLost224 Posted December 27, 2011 Author Report Posted December 27, 2011 No onstar and no indication of monsoon. Would something tell me on the radio if it did, or does the monsoon come with some kind of sub or something?
n8ball2013 Posted December 27, 2011 Report Posted December 27, 2011 I believe the grills on the doors have monsoon on them. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
ALPINE408 Posted December 27, 2011 Report Posted December 27, 2011 i just read the manuel it says there is a knob for imput level to adjust if your getting distortion from high output lvl decks greater than 2 volts Have you ever had your woofers blown?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.