Robbed on christmas day

There are VERY FEW threads that actually make me want to say this, but financially being that ive been jobless for 6months, and only now have a minimum wage job and part time at that, I cant afford shit, but if I was still working as an EMT at my old job, and I had steady pay, I wish I could afford to paypal you a few hundred bucks, and I would in a heart beat if I could afford it. Im sorry I cant do that now, but I really feel bad.. I know your not looking for hand outs, but people like "ME" just enjoy helping, but as it stands I cant even pay my cell phone bill, non-the less 2 mortgage payments, and other bills right now :(

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Its gracelands security not a outside company. And thanks guys for your support on this cause we've had hell this month. We thought my son had the flu. They did blood work back home and within 4 hours we were on a private jet going to Memphis. This happened so fast we didn't have time to do nothing but go. My son was dieing. But saintjudes saved his life and I owe them my life.

There are VERY FEW threads that actually make me want to say this, but financially being that ive been jobless for 6months, and only now have a minimum wage job and part time at that, I cant afford shit, but if I was still working as an EMT at my old job, and I had steady pay, I wish I could afford to paypal you a few hundred bucks, and I would in a heart beat if I could afford it. Im sorry I cant do that now, but I really feel bad.. I know your not looking for hand outs, but people like "ME" just enjoy helping, but as it stands I cant even pay my cell phone bill, non-the less 2 mortgage payments, and other bills right now :(

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

What a piece of shit that guard is, I mean WTF

Sorry to hear about your son, I truly hope he gets better, and in sorry to hear about the robbery. With how you explain things it makes me wonder if the guard was in on this robbery?? Why would you lie otherwise?? Doesn't add up

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander
Sony 712

Soundqubed HDS208

Alpine MRV-M500

Transmission line enclosure

Soundqubed wiring

Knu rca

XS Power battery

CNF terminals

thats some disgusting shit for real man. I'm sorry that happened to y'all. Hope you guys get it worked out, I'll keep you son in my thoughts and prayers

I realy figured out who my real friends were during this. We live 6 hours from Memphis and I'm driving back and forth But its getting hard. We just wasent ready for somthing like this. We spent all our money on Christmas. So it couldn't have happened at a worse time. But I'm grateful for saint judes and the Ronald MacDonald house our we would realy be screwed

His white count was through the roof he has had busted vessels in both eyes and one busted in his retna and he's blind in one eye now. He allnost had a stroke untilled they got it down. But he's doing alot better but just realy weak. We have to got back and forth to Memphis for 2a years for chemo. Because of the type leukemia he has. Its a tcell leukemia. We only have one shot to cure him because if he come out of remission the doctor won't beable to save him because its a rare form of leukemia. But the chances are realy good 80%. And he's responding great to the chemo. Its hard to see him suffer he's only 13 years old. But we will get through this just going to be a long road to hold. But we can beat this I know. The power of prayer is amazing.

Archived