Wills 01 Grand Cherokee

Let's hope so! You went through a lot of hassle for that bs! How come shipping was so much for that amp? Restocking fee must have been a lot! How come they didn't help you out when what you ordered wasn't what you bid on?

Shipping charge was about right, it was like $26. But I had to pay that twice, to my house then back to them. Restocking fee was around $35. As for helping me out because their listing was wrong....No clue. I just said fuck it, took what I could get back and I just wont buy anything from them ever again. I hope I dont run into any problems with using these amps. This is the second time I got screwed trying to purchase this damn thing.

Sorry to hear that bro...wish I would have known sooner and seen if I could have helped you...you need any amps later let me know and I'll see what I can do. I just went to one of my guys and he's got a colossus he wants $700 for...although I bet shipping would be helluvalota moolah!

Also amatt thanks for the port dimensions you gave me and calculating that shit. looks like its going to be loud.

no prob!! but i didnt even realize i helped you...lol...ive done so many now that i completely forgot i helped you out on yours...haha

but its looking good man!!

i likes me some audio stuff...

Thanks alot.

I forgot to mention. I did end up buying Two-2ft Blue led strips to put into the box to light up the subs at night. First time Ive seen them before, Looks like they will work great. Only $16 for both

Posted Image

Posted Image

Where did you get those L.E.D.'s???Do they come in green also?
TeamDeadlyHertz-smokeumtires.png

great job on the enclosure!!!any pics of it litup?

Havnt got the Lights yet, hopefully next week.

Where did you get those L.E.D.'s???Do they come in green also?

Ebay. They do have Green I just checked. They would look great in your truck. Search for "Green led strip".

Sorry to hear that bro...wish I would have known sooner and seen if I could have helped you...you need any amps later let me know and I'll see what I can do. I just went to one of my guys and he's got a colossus he wants $700 for...although I bet shipping would be helluvalota moolah!

Thanks alot dude. Im going to give these amps a try first then Ill see what I want to do from there.

Archived