artists that clip

From what I've personally read and seen Lil B does not clip in any of his songs. Gucci Mane and Wocka Flocka are also clean tracks so they should bump quite nicely without fear of damaging equipment. :popcorn:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

So i shouldnt play songs that hit under the hz that the subs specs says it goes down to?

So i shouldnt play songs that hit under the hz that the subs specs says it goes down to?

If you built your box right and you're using your subsonic filter properly you should be able to play anything you want.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

If you built your box right and you're using your subsonic filter properly you should be able to play anything you want.

Ok cool thanks.

From what I've personally read and seen Lil B does not clip in any of his songs. Gucci Mane and Wocka Flocka are also clean tracks so they should bump quite nicely without fear of damaging equipment. :popcorn:

orly now?

edit: also the horribly infamous

Edited by Kranny

holy shit.. did someone mess with that song? or is that straight off his album?

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

why would you play anything from youtube???

I usually won't even play mp3s, just FLAC or straight off the CD

even then the waveform gets a view before it gets full tilt certified

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

avoid things like these.

flzoqt.png

read below

IMO no song should be played full tilt without being aware of what you are playing

this

I completely agree. I check out every song in WMP scope before I play it in my car. I also check the amplitude of it's bass in Audacity to ensure that it doesn't exceed the level I have my system tuned for.

avoid things like these.

flzoqt.png

That doesn't show anything. The 'show clipping' feature in Audacity only shows when the track exceeds 0dB, it doesn't tell you if it's bass or not. It could be 32Hz, or it could be 18000Hz. The only real way you can tell is if you 'watch' the track and visibly inspect it for clipping. This can be accomplished by using the scope visualization in WMP, or by playing it in audacity when zoomed into the track's waveform, with the show clipping feature turned off so you can actually see it.

this

nope. gucci and waka have some of the worst songs

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

why would you play anything from youtube???

I usually won't even play mp3s, just FLAC or straight off the CD

even then the waveform gets a view before it gets full tilt certified

I can almost guarantee you that anything produced on CD nowadays is mp3 format on the cd.

Also, the format you play won't change anything but the quality. Clipping is from the source, FLAC/WAV vs MP3 will still have the clipping. A lot of ppl on here need to realize that. Steve plays songs he buys off Itunes and they still sound good and he has no issues, right? That's because his amps are set properly and he's educated about what's good and what's bad.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical