Sonic Electronix

I will never understand the stanced/euro/putting stock wheels from another car on my ride/lowered to the pavement static crowd

I will never understand the people who put anything over 18 inch wheels on their vehicles with massive wheel gap and think it looks good.

To each their own.

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

I will never understand the stanced/euro/putting stock wheels from another car on my ride/lowered to the pavement static crowd

I will never understand the people who put anything over 18 inch wheels on their vehicles with massive wheel gap and think it looks good.

To each their own.

I sure as hell hope you arent taking shots at me.

Last time I checked the camber eats tires, there are a million sets of wheels that look better than the stocks off something else, and being two inches off the ground at all times sure makes it a little tough to get around any type of bump.

not to mention you have to stretch your fenders and all that stuff half the time to fit that ridiculous amount of camber so you've ruined that as well. shall I continue.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I don't know how people can ride a inch and a half off the ground. I've seen quite a few cars like that. You can't even go over speed bumps straight. They practically gotta go sideways.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Archived