6k+ Trunk Build Sundown/XS Power/RF (Major updates, 151.4 db)

We all care, now where are more pics?

Let's see some work! ;)

Oh and good luck on your build, and quest for 150+ from the trunk.

If you get there, you will have accomplished something for sure!

It is not an easy thing to do...

But again, good luck! :drinks:

Thanks for the good words! we'll see how it turns out, i did a 147.8 on 2 sundown z v1s on 2000 watts in a box nowhere close to spec and on 3 coils so we'll see how it turns out! :)

nice. do port down center this time

im thinking about getting another zv2 or nsv2 also... u have much more trunk space than me tho.

no way i can i lose .35 cubes, so it jacks up my port area, i wanted to tho for a change, but i am kinda after a better number, im sure itll still sound good!...you talking about your saturn? Ever heard of mike custom chop shop ;)

Progress make ppl care more.. I will fallow this build!

Thank you sir i hope i make you care! lol

x2 plus pics

i got the main stuff done today so now my doors/box can get started :)

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

Ahhh.... So thats all the pic? Dammit all that marketing bull crap... :)

Yes! I figured if i start the build log early, ill see how many people tune in and spend time taking pics, my last build was only 5 pics, no progress just built it and didnt care about the forums cuz no one cared lol

I have 7kw in my trunk, so this build does NOTHING for me. Oren needs to step up his game :P

:orly3: Cool story bro..................;) love ya strass

where the hell do you plan on fitting all these speakers oren? and stop trying to be louder than strass, you cant has his deebeez dust

Lets just say that i'm banning fat chicks from ever entering my car, especially in the back seat

Well looky here another trunk that makes me feel inadequate

Thanks

why? lol

The Tim Chapman cuz' killer

UGH free airin my subs doin 150s muahhhhh

Digging the equipment, now get to work :drinks:

will do!

I wish I had the money to have just half of that equipment list :( can't wait to see it finished

Well, i work for $9 an hour, go to school full time, cept i live with my parents, but i still have to pay for insurance, cell phone, gas, and food, i just save up a lot, you'd be surprised how much you can save, try it sometime!! I'm a sundown nuthugger, but you can get good equipment for the low too, i just have preferences :) And thank you i will keep you posted! i cant wait either

Oren's main goal next year is to make sure he wins a wgci out of the trunk..

well, my trunk wont be wangin so i prolly wont win :(, subs firing towards rear instead? I think maybe (not really)

Oren's main goal next year is to make sure he wins a wgci out of the trunk..

hes gonna need about 10 naked bonitas to pop out his car while blasting some super sensual RnB to beat the fur crew

i see neither happening

I got that marvin gaye, luther vandros, and trey songz bro, plus all the females will come to me cuz ill have my post pregnancy tightening certification :), realistically i go there to have a good time and hang out with you all lol

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

no one is gonna care...if there's not more pics that is

Agreed.

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

no way i can i lose .35 cubes, so it jacks up my port area, i wanted to tho for a change, but i am kinda after a better number, im sure itll still sound good!...you talking about your saturn? Ever heard of mike custom chop shop ;)

loudest trunk score to date is 2 15s forward, not sealed off with aero port down center FYI

psh... that shop is old news :P Ice Mike customs and IndySackTucker Customs is where its at

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

no one is gonna care...if there's not more pics that is

Truth.

Shit.. guess I aint the only one who got hooked with the no one will care line :rofl:

G`luck with the build dude :drinks:

Also torres.... your avy is a mindfuck :o

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived