6k+ Trunk Build Sundown/XS Power/RF (Major updates, 151.4 db)

thanks everyone!

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

• 4 weeks later...

Oren came over so I could help him finish his build.. Had no idea that we would get so fucking unlucky..It ended up taking 12 hours to hook everything up because he has so many fucking mids and highs and because he was trying to fit 15lbs in a 2lb bag.. So many wires.. so much hassle. Anyways, we got everything hooked up and working around 7:30am after staying up all night, just to try to fit his amp rack design in. It ended up being too big with the wires coming out of the sub amps so we had to take everything out again.. more hassle. So sometime soon, we're gonna make all the amps fit.. fuck mids and highs.. anyways.......pics.

photo5.jpg

The amp rack that didn't fit......gg

photo6.jpg

photo7.jpg

Me and my big jew nose wiring up the lampshades.

photo8.jpg

420351_10150598280108053_667718052_9146081_1605783397_n.jpg

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Your doors are the shit!!!!

99 expedition

Two 15 inch dc audio xls

Ported box tunned to 34 hrtz

Soundstream pcx.2000d(better amp soon)

0 gauge

big three(soon)

Yellow top,(more batts soon)

Damn dude, i need to rebuild my trunk lol looks like it'll hammer

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Lol @ big jew nose

I want to rub those fucking doors!!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

• 1 month later...

my bad for being lazy on the updates, my internet was so slow that it wasnt even loading youtube vids at 240p for a while, its better now. Anyways, A LOT of updates (ill post pics tomorrow) traded the 2 2500s for a saz 4500 as the 2 2500s had strapping issues at 2 ohms strapped, always went into protect when i turned it passed 3/4 volume, went through 4 different rcas to get it to where it would sound good despite alot of engine noise. Did a 148.5 before going into protect. Got the saz 4500 at .5 ohms daily now SIGNIFICANTLY louder and doesn't go into protect, just waiting on my dcpower 270xp (should arrive this thursday) before bumping the gain up and metering, we're hoping for a 151+ :). Added some front to back grounds and some other modded stuff, but its all done and playing just some touching up to do, heres a few vids from the past 2 shows with the 2 2500s not turned up passed 3/4 volume. Next weekend we'll have some more vids of the new amp and alt with some number updates as well :)

Black 1998 Nissan Maxima
1st Setup: 145.8 DB Outlaw @37 HZ On Music Out Of Trunk
2nd Setup: 147.8 DB @42 HZ On Music Out The Trunk
Current Trunk Build:
153.8 DB Outlaw @ 49 HZ Out the trunk (150.8 DB Sealed)
Team gg.

Archived