Stinger Volt Meter Help

i have proven the theory that the voltage from the dash to the amp is off. if you want to monitor your amp go to the source hook up the voltage meter right of the amp negative positive ground and remote . what i did is hook up the volt meter to the amp and run wires to the dash or where ever you choose to mount the meter.i agree with the posts that the most accurate reading is from the amp because thast whats drawing most current .if its hooked up to just any 12 volt power supply the meter will work just fine it wont be telling you what is important tho.

I had mine hooked to the battery.then switched to the amp. The battery barely changed the amp was more accurate. Mad Mike!!?? From that mtv pimp my ride bull S#%t!?

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

My svmb is on my dash, I ran a long run from the amp in my rear (redwire) and connect groung (black) and remote (blue) up front..

2008 TBSS Black Granite

Alpine CDA-117

Clarion EQS746

AudioQue Supertweets @ dash

Alpine DDT-s30 @ b pillars

Alpine SPR-60c @ front doors

Alpine SPR-60 @ rear doors

Alpine PDX-f4

Second Skin DampPro

KNUkonceptz Wiring

DCpower 270amp alt

Optima YT underhood *temp

Two15DCxls

Hifonics bxi2610 *temp

saz4500 and 4 xp3000s coming soon.

u should not drop below 12.5v unless you are burping period. u will destroy your battery in no time like that... not to mention most amps wont even stay on during a drop like that. for burps most guys like to stay above 10.5v and thats with the car off.

if you are dropping below that, you either have a terrible ground, clipping, too low ohm load or not enough electrical to back up the size amp you have

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Archived