LoudNLow931 Posted February 20, 2012 Author Report Posted February 20, 2012 hopefully it doesnt hurt ya. its a pretty large panel. if it does i guess its not too bad to yank it back out and slap another piece on it. I dont think its gonna jump though it might be a lil heavy. I think you need a nice big DC decal for that flat spot above the port. There's 3 2x4s going from top to bottom, but yeah if need be I can add another layer. I was thinking about doing another DC Logo like I did on this box Just bigger. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
bre2ts Posted February 20, 2012 Report Posted February 20, 2012 hopefully it doesnt hurt ya. its a pretty large panel. if it does i guess its not too bad to yank it back out and slap another piece on it. I dont think its gonna jump though it might be a lil heavy. I think you need a nice big DC decal for that flat spot above the port. no batman logo Feedback 1 | Feedback 2 you win some, you lose some
n8ball2013 Posted February 20, 2012 Report Posted February 20, 2012 only if it lights up. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
getlocivic Posted February 20, 2012 Report Posted February 20, 2012 strange on your peaking problem.. my buddy has a 4 door blazer walled with 2 audiopipe txx bf 15s on a audiopipe 3k.. i believe tuned to 28hz and he peaks at 40hz exactly plays anything from 20hz to mid 40s nicely.. you were tuned way to high and a bit too much port area.. but im sure you already knew that.. anyways.. cant wait to see some demo vids... if your back glass lasts lol.. ( my buddy walled it because he was scared his glass was going to break with just 2 15s lol)
rolltidetbw Posted February 20, 2012 Report Posted February 20, 2012 strange on your peaking problem.. my buddy has a 4 door blazer walled with 2 audiopipe txx bf 15s on a audiopipe 3k.. i believe tuned to 28hz and he peaks at 40hz exactly plays anything from 20hz to mid 40s nicely.. you were tuned way to high and a bit too much port area.. but im sure you already knew that.. anyways.. cant wait to see some demo vids... if your back glass lasts lol.. ( my buddy walled it because he was scared his glass was going to break with just 2 15s lol)
rolltidetbw Posted February 20, 2012 Report Posted February 20, 2012 I have a 97 Blazer that Im doing a similar smaller setup I'm doing 2 DC Level 5 18's off of one DC 5.0K for now with a Mechman 340 amp alt and XS D1400 batteries.Your build really inspires me you have mad skills I love it.Im going to do subs up and port back so am curios how you do.Whats your final cubic feet internal and what's the box tuned too?I hope I'm not thread jacking this justs gets me pumped up for my build.
Dan2427 Posted February 20, 2012 Report Posted February 20, 2012 Mind sharing some box specs on this? I'm on the hunt for two more motors for my rebuild so I'll be running 4 also. Looks good love the door panels! 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
LoudNLow931 Posted February 21, 2012 Author Report Posted February 21, 2012 As Much as I was looking forward to this build its not going to happen, I put my old box for 2 18s in and tried to figure out where I'm going to put all my batteries and everything and I have no room at all and the new box for 4 18s is much bigger. I thought it over last night and I've deiced that I'm going to wall the 4 18s with a center port, Taking everything back out today(again) and going to pick up wood to start the new build. There will be a new build thread sometime this week. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
n8ball2013 Posted February 21, 2012 Report Posted February 21, 2012 stand up the box? THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
LoudNLow931 Posted February 21, 2012 Author Report Posted February 21, 2012 stand up the box? Its 55" long it wont stand up haha, Plus I honestly loved my wall after I made the port smaller haha. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.