155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Every shop should know about all the products on the street. I know it can be hard at times but shop owners need to keep an ear out for what is the next new thing. If you sit and be complacent with what you know and don't try to expand your knowledge then your just a hustler and will eventually be out of business.

I can't tell you how many times I have heard from shop owners that my truck is full of flee-market stuff. Now even I get the same FREE industry mags in the mail as they do and I know damn well that Power bass advertises in them.

Maybe shops need to quit listening to the bull they have been feed from their local Rep?

maybe this is the very reason that so many car audio shops are suffering? idk...i just know if i went to 90% of the shops around me that they wouldnt have a clue to some of the brands we consider common place on the forums...i have been to a few shops though that knew their shit and have actually competed, even if they didnt carry "higher end" products...

side note: and this other guy in here talkin ish is on crack or something...178 on music? ummm no....it is stupid to even argue about it and consider it legit!!!

i likes me some audio stuff...

My brothers truck is one of the loudest music/bass trucks you'll ever hear, and no its not a trailer queen, its a 95 suburban with 4 15" RF Power Hx2's.

Each powered by a Alpine M1507, 4 Kinetik HC2400's and some other electrical upgrades...

but needless to say he hit 178.XX on music.

:rolleyes: My God................. :rolleyes:

we have one of THOSE PEOPLE ........HERE..........

Ban him for such a stupid fucking post

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

:rolleyes: My God................. :rolleyes:

we have one of THOSE PEOPLE ........HERE..........

Ban him for such a stupid fucking post

Im trying great glassing one trying......

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived