Please help...07 Tahoe trouble

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php/55725-Service-Stabilitrak-Service-Traction-Control-and-Reduced-Engine-Power-anyone?daysprune=-1

Sounds like either a problem with the air intake or throttle body according to the link above.

Yeah I read that a minute ago. I just wished it didn't happen on a holiday weeken bc everything is closed

What happen is that your truck went into "limp mode". That's why you can't go over 30mph. The check engine light will have a code stored in it and will better put you in the right direction of what's going on.. Disconnecting the battey will not fix it. Most likely will happen again.

Edit: even though your check engine light may or may not be on, it will store a code or codes in its history. I goes into limp mode to protect itself, so you cant damage engine or transmission (usually)

Edited by Keith77

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Fixed for non-mobile

This is why I'm glad I have a Caddy =) I can pull my codes right thru the dash and look them up

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I haven't drive it since that night, but it's going to the dealership 1st thing Tuesday morning to see what the problem is