have you hit up craigslist yet? retarded amount of jobs on there, doesn't even come close to all those other POS websites that claim they'll find something for you. I was laid off after the first week of June, I started my new job July 1st...granted I hate it but its a job. They are out there man, just gotta be persistent and have goals.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Giving tug jobs at the local truck stop is a sure fire way to score a lil extra cash..... :peepwall:

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

See if you're parents will lend you some cash so you can start a EMT class. Places are always hiring EMTs.

Not necessarily true. I know of several counties that are severely understaffed due to budget cuts, as well as most private services are either holding what they got, or laying off. Atleast in my area.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(