DC Sound Lab

Stetsom 14K2D and DC Audio Level 5 18's

Looks like you asked the right place. I have extensive time with the stetsom 14k2d's 18v 2ohm amps. I ran mine at .5 daily with a reactive load of 1.6ohm making just over 9k on burps. Biggest issue with that amp is they like to go up in flames upon turn on.

You should have no problem at 1ohm daily although realistically you can only run 3500 rms musically to your lvl 5's with a very very clean signal.

Looks like you asked the right place. I have extensive time with the stetsom 14k2d's 18v 2ohm amps. I ran mine at .5 daily with a reactive load of 1.6ohm making just over 9k on burps. Biggest issue with that amp is they like to go up in flames upon turn on.

You should have no problem at 1ohm daily although realistically you can only run 3500 rms musically to your lvl 5's with a very very clean signal.

Thats what we have been trying to tell him if just doesnt listen lol

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

them subs are going to see smoke. and you would more than likely be fine running them on them amps at 1ohm because the box rise is going to save you

music and box rise shouldn't be in the same sentence. :shrug:

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

them subs are going to see smoke. and you would more than likely be fine running them on them amps at 1ohm because the box rise is going to save you

music and box rise shouldn't be in the same sentence. :shrug:

music isnt even in anything i said

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

You just have to be smart about what your doing. If you smell coil turn it down. I never burned a coil with those amps. I folded a cone or 2 and broke many surrounds but the coil was always fine.

All righty Sid...I'm going to run 1 amp per sub @ 1ohm...we will have to see how this one goes afte box rise..I figured that everything could hold together...the level 5's are bullet proof and i know im not getting anything close to full potential out of the stetsom's since they are the 18 volt models...I'll be makeing videos for all you guys to see very soon.

Thanks

1999 Ford F-150

1 Optima Yellow Top

5 XS Power D3100's

2 Stetsom 14K2D 18V Modded 2OHM Models

2 DC Audio Level 5 18's D2's <--For Sale!!!

Boston Acoustics GT-2200

2 sets of Boston Acoustics SR60'S

Knukonceptz 0 gauge

Soon Singer HO Alternator

You just have to be smart about what your doing. If you smell coil turn it down. I never burned a coil with those amps. I folded a cone or 2 and broke many surrounds but the coil was always fine.

All righty Sid...I'm going to run 1 amp per sub @ 1ohm...we will have to see how this one goes afte box rise..I figured that everything could hold together...the level 5's are bullet proof and i know im not getting anything close to full potential out of the stetsom's since they are the 18 volt models...I'll be makeing videos for all you guys to see very soon.

Thanks

:yahoo:

2005 VW GTI 1.8T

(4) Fi BTL N2 15s/ 4th order bandpass

(2) Crescendo BC5500s

Crescendo c1000.4

(4) Selenium 6w4p (Q logic Kicks)

Crescendo FT1 tweeters

3 runs of 4/0

Too much 1/0

DC power Engineering 320 XP ~235A at idle

3 XS D3100s