Sonic Electronix

help on brand names to build my system

imo if your going to do a straight switch from the type r's to one of these subs on about the same power you probably wont hear much deference. id just save up to get something better or try to get more cone either 2 12s or one really good 15 if you can fit them and you should really hear a difference.

*current*

1991 honda crx si

2 skar audio 12s

pioneer 6.5s

dual 400 watt amp

audio technix

db 1/0 wiring kit.

dual head unit

i think the aq2.5 and the sa- will perform similar but i know the sax-1200 will out perform the aq1200d

yeah but would the sundown subs or the AQ preform better i can afford either. lets say money is no issue which 10's would you guys go with any name brand if it was ur setup i got plenty money i can any 10 on the market want to run 2 give me some options i am going with wat you all think is the best pair of 10's on the market the one with the most wins and ill do a setup with it ty

i think the aq2.5 and the sa- will perform similar but i know the sax-1200 will out perform the aq1200d

yeah but would the sundown subs or the AQ preform better i can afford either. lets say money is no issue which 10's would you guys go with any name brand if it was ur setup i got plenty money i can any 10 on the market want to run 2 give me some options i am going with wat you all think is the best pair of 10's on the market the one with the most wins and ill do a setup with it ty

you dont understand. you're just going to get nuthuggers for either brand if you want a vote. flip a coin imo

Are you serious :Doh:

Build Under Construction

Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514

Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4

Battery = XS D3400

Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger

Mids and Highs = Stock

Sub= Kicker L7 12"

Alternator = 220 Mechman

Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill

Ok. DD9510's. Go for it. Money isn't an issue so get a pair of those and a DDm4a

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Ok. DD9510's. Go for it. Money isn't an issue so get a pair of those and a DDm4a

:phatyo:

Edited by 412 CVX

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.