Jump to content

vibe audio


fmedina

Recommended Posts

Posted

Who's used any of their product? Im looking at their mids n highs and wondering how the quality is on these. Haven't seen too many people run vibe but they seem pretty decent.

Posted

Just saw a episode of overhaulin' the other day and vibe was their audio choice for that one. Doesn't say too much though since Foose also used all Boss equipment in one of the other ones too.

Posted

Just saw a episode of overhaulin' the other day and vibe was their audio choice for that one. Doesn't say too much though since Foose also used all Boss equipment in one of the other ones too.

Lol boss? For reals lol such a waist on the great work he does to those cars.

Posted

look up kenny coleman on youtube... his ride is soooooooooo sick..

i heard a pair of thier ?space? series 12s (yellow cone) on about 400 watts each..and they freakin slammed and got crazzzyyy low (18hz)..

Posted

his vidz were sick. not a big fan of the yellow cones tho. meh to each their own.

no matter where I go, no matter what I do, no matter the choices I make... I will always have bass.

Ba$$H34Ds unite.

Audio Modifications

Big 3 Upgrade

Posted

True. I had a kove armageton reckoned by forevrbumpn with a yellow Kevlar cone and black dust cap. Was pretty dope.

Posted

I was thinking of running maybe these http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_31676_VIBE-Audio-SPACE6.html but I may end up trying to stack some cash and go with some hertz... maybe. I currently run some CDT's and getting a couple of more sets in the next couple of weeks.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

Posted

I was thinking of running maybe these http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_31676_VIBE-Audio-SPACE6.html but I may end up trying to stack some cash and go with some hertz... maybe. I currently run some CDT's and getting a couple of more sets in the next couple of weeks.

I have run those space comps you are looking at and they sound pretty good. I was impressed with them a lot. I have had the Vibe Slick, Death and BlackBox amps and their mids and highs which sound really good. The yellow ones are cheapy but the Slick or Space series sound really good. I have their 4 in coax Slick40 right now and they sound great. Not to mention my whole system in my car right now is FLI audio (which is made by Vibe) and for a budget SQ system this thing sounds clean I was very impressed with the highs, mids are a little too punchy and the by 9's get loud. The subs sound good and the amps are solid performers.

EDIT: I would run the Hertz if you can save the money but that doesn't take away from the space I have played with both and the Hertz come alive.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log


1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1081 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...