Sonic Electronix

There just isnt any reason to have the much motor force for a 12.

Not saying it wouldnt be badass tho

there is plenty reason for the lvl 6 to be a 12. lol... it has to be special made but still. I have really only seen lvl 6's as 12s. I know of ppl with the 18 but i've seen the 12 more.

And as for the SMD being a 12? i would say that steve should really consider it. Not everyone has the space for a 15 or 18 so 12s are a nice small size for people with smaller cars.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

LoL @ all the experts in here

Are you serious?

I only owned 4+ mayhem 18s, 4 ufo style btls, and a smd and 2 btl n3's sitting on my floor to play with, that I have actually used in my vehicle and had hands on expedience with. Not that many on this site can claim that.

This is just being from the Fi/AA product alone, this is not including the countless other brands that I have used in installs Ive done or reconed.

I provided FACT in all my statements which can be gotten from the AA website, and if I ever have a question I have both Scott (owner of Fi/AA) and Nick (ndmstang) cell phone numbers.

At the end of the day Scott owns the Patents to the TI style basket who was invented and first used by Thilo of TC Sounds. Besides that with their in house CNC machines they can make pretty much anything needed for a basket or anything else for that matter. So people saying it cant be done is FALSE.

I will NEVER steer anyone the wrong way on product, even if I dont care for the company but it best suits the persons needs or pricing.

you tell them brian lol.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

If I recall correctly, Scott did not buy the patent rights to the 12" version - another reason you are not already seeing the SMD in a 12" version, since tooling a basket for mass production is not a cheap task.

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

I have not talked to Scott much about the SP4's other than they would make KILLER home theater subs with a 1000 watt plate amp, buy my guess would be when you see SP4 12" (notice they are 15" and 18" right now), you will see the SMD 12" too.

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

LoL @ all the experts in here

Are you serious?

At the end of the day Scott owns the Patents to the TI style basket who was invented and first used by Thilo of TC Sounds. Besides that with their in house CNC machines they can make pretty much anything needed for a basket or anything else for that matter. So people saying it cant be done is FALSE.

Very serious! My comment was based on all the people saying it can't be done and your comment just bolsters mine drinks.gif

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Archived