• 2 months later...

Got the box all finished up (except wrapping) a couple months ago. We finally got the thing wired up yesterday and today. I'll have to finish my temporary amp rack before I get to here these bad boys :(

finalizingthetemporarystuff3.jpg

finalizingthetemporarystuff4.jpg

finalizingthetemporarystuff2.jpg

finalizingthetemporarystuff7.jpg

finalizingthetemporarystuff8.jpg

finalizingthetemporarystuff1.jpg

finalizingthetemporarystuff5.jpg

finalizingthetemporarystuff6.jpg

a13f3d65.jpg

Tuani Fabrication

Wasilla, AK

The Door pods:

The progression of door pod shapes. I decided on a pretty wild shape a couple months ago. It really follows the lines of the panel closely, but will really stick out when I wrap it up all black. I'm really liking it.

92adebb1.jpg

My first gen baffles weren't going to clear the dash, so I had to move the speaker around. I hate the guess and check method, but that's what this job required. I was really stuck for clearance to the dash when the door closes, and back on the inside with the window regulator gear that swings out right where I wanted to put the speaker..... so here we are. I had 3 baffles before I got one that worked, and even it is not how I dreamed I would do this panel. No matter what I had to space the speaker out quite a bit to be clear of the window inside, and that screwed up my vision for the trim. Oh well.

b1d1856d.jpg

edce7f0d.jpg

35752a6b.jpg

64de1757.jpg

fa459bc3.jpg

0f623c9f.jpg

e58f5f4a.jpg

f7df4821.jpg

Tuani Fabrication

Wasilla, AK

That trim ring is sweet.

Nice router work. Tricky mo fo.

Box looks great nelson.

In for more pics

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Very Nice setup !!! Wish I had your wood working skills ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived