26" KMC SLIDE for 00 BURBAN

I got a 2008 tahoe on 26s and my tires are 305/30/26. I didn't upgrade my brakes and don't plan too, but maybe one day I will if I have the extra money. I have some rubbing in the front when I turn left and just a little when I turn right but that's only if I gotta make quick turns like into a parking space or when I make u turns.. I tried a heat gun on the inner fender plastic and a rubber mallet to hammer the bottom of the fender a lil but it didn't help much. I don't mind the rubbing but the noise it makes is annoying and a lil embarrasing when people are around lol. But other than that I love my 26's and I think the tire is perfect cause with a thinner tire I would have to be more carful cause its easier to mess up your rim.

I got a 2008 tahoe on 26s and my tires are 305/30/26. I didn't upgrade my brakes and don't plan too, but maybe one day I will if I have the extra money. I have some rubbing in the front when I turn left and just a little when I turn right but that's only if I gotta make quick turns like into a parking space or when I make u turns.. I tried a heat gun on the inner fender plastic and a rubber mallet to hammer the bottom of the fender a lil but it didn't help much. I don't mind the rubbing but the noise it makes is annoying and a lil embarrasing when people are around lol. But other than that I love my 26's and I think the tire is perfect cause with a thinner tire I would have to be more carful cause its easier to mess up your rim.

Glad to hear your breaks are holding up okay, and that they fit with mostly no rubbing, because i recently got a 2010 and doing 26"s with 305/30/26. 8)

295/30/26.

Them 305 (9.5" wide tires) will more then likely scrub. Those 10 MM of width not being there will really helpZ

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Glad to hear your breaks are holding up okay, and that they fit with mostly no rubbing, because i recently got a 2010 and doing 26"s with 305/30/26. 8)

Thanks! And ya you'll be happy with the 26s when u get em..

Got anymore pics?

Got anymore pics?

Here you go.

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwMTE1LTAwMDUzLmpwZw.jpgutf-8BSU1HLTIwMTExMjIyLTAwMDE4LmpwZw.jpg

Archived