Ap txx apx 15s

bassfreake

I just got 2 audiopipe txx apx 15s and have them running on an audiopipe 1800w amp.. I currently have them wired at 2ohm in a sealed box n was thinking about taking them down further... Not sure if I can though... One thing I don't get though is the subs say 2ohm-4ohm... How do I control if they take 2 or 4? cuz from what I can tell if they pull 2ohm and I wire them low then its a .5ohm load from the amp... If they pull 4ohm though and I wire them the same way they pull a 1ohm load from the amp... Or does that mean if I wire a 1ohm amp to it then they will run at 4ohm if I wire them to a .5 ohm amp or I wire them regularly to a 2 ohm amp they will run at 2 ohm? Which I guess going by that I'm not sure if they're wired at 2ohm or 4 ohm...

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Subs can't be both 2 and 4 ohms..has to one or the other...

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

I remember the infinity kappa prefects had a switch to change from 2 to 4 ohm, but I don't know about the ap's. Might just be the way he worded it.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Learn something every day

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

Subs can't be both 2 and 4 ohms..has to one or the other...

This^. I hope that both of your subs are the same ohm. They way you described I'm wondering?

Idk... On the box where the wires go they say "2ohm-4ohm"... Idk what that means

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

I didn't see any kinda switch on them or anything... Just a black n red box with wire holes that says "2ohm-4ohm"

My Build Log

Oops sorry they say 2x4ohm... Which I would assume would mean they are 4ohm subs with dual voice coil

My Build Log

Archived