Sonic Electronix

Whats The Loudest System You've Ever Heard?

Rays hummer.

I think the Hummer has Steves Hoe by a lil bit... and I prefer the sound of 12's to 18's so maybe that has some to do with it.

But yea them both hammer hard and your nostrils vibrate like a sonova bitch.

ha damn mang id prob be sneezin my ass off then lol. just my 1 lil 12 make my nostrils shake lol. i gotto get some funds to get out to some shows for sure. dont seen right i havent experienced this kinda stuff yet ya know

It funny that the OP is now one of the loudest, at least the loudest and lowest that I've heard. Don't know what he's doing now but when I heard it I beleive he was hitting a 155 or 56 bassrace. Now that he's getting the voltage should be in the upper 50's easy. Almost made me pass out after a whole song.

Drew

Ref's include: sundownz, army-killa, queball, wildsebring, foshay1123, greenman100, loud-n-low, acex3a, circa40, orangeless, PBateman,xtcxyooj, chaunb3400, oldschoolboomer, SPLluminator

I guess Ill be lame and say mine is the loudest Ive heard. There isn't too many people with good systems around me and I NEED to hear a real setup. All you guys systems would drown mine out but sadly my 3 12'' jl w3's gettin about 250 rms each sealed in the back of my extended cab. There was one time my friend with an oldschool caddy with a huge trunk and a 15'' cvr was messin around and we threw in 2 10'' cvrs and 2 of my 12's so he had the 15 2 12's and 210's in the trunk and it was a little louder than mine but it sounded terrible. But if anyone is in the Massachusettes or New hampshire area and has a slammin setup Id love to hear something crazy Like 3000 watts or more. I have never heard anything over about 8 or 900 watts

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

The loudest system i've heard is Nick's (Chode69) Mostly because Meade lives NO WHERE NEAR ME!! lol so basically Nick, yea i'd have to say Nick. and then there are 2 other people then my own.

Usually anyone i've ever known has always had slightly less loud of a system than mine cuz i didnt really know anyone till i moved to DE and still not all that popular with my friends so..

But ones i've heard are still pretty goood but BY FAR, Nick! =D

Where in DE?

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Loudest I have sat in was mine. I was screwing around at a friend's house, yanked the backseat and put my box and amp on a chunk of MDF where the seat used to be, subs and ports forward. Loud for the power.

Loudest I have heard was this kid at school. I was diagnosing some wiring problems and he pulled up next to me and started blasting. I couldn't hear my system (I was about 6 inches from my woofers at that moment) at all. No clue what he is running, but he has a DD sticker in the window...whether he runs them or not I have no clue.

Too many projects, too little time...

4 kicker l7 12s with a kicker zx1250.1 with a sealed box in a 1998 dodge single cab truck hit a 144 on music with a sealed box

Wow so each of those subs were getting like a little less than half power, it would have been alot louder with a zx.2500 powering them, I think it would have gotten into the high 140's or low 150's.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived