I went riding 2 weeks ago and took a nasty crash on pavement, thank goodness for helmets. Well now i need to replace 2 rims a helmet a brake lever and some pride lol. Im lookin for some new goggles and im wantin to know what some of you guys use. Brand, model, etc. I had a shoei helmet i cracked pretty bad during that little spill. Im lookin at some troy lee helmets now.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

For motocross I mainly use the fox v3 helmets. But i know arai helmets are just as good or probably better than the fox v3 helmets. Honestly for Troy lee designs I believe your only paying for the paintings on the helmet. Just my .02 cents on it.

For goggles I only use Oakley goggles. I like their goggles cause it fits comfortably on my face. So goggles are mainly whatever feels comfortable for you.

I had smith goggles before and they were ok, but for the price they cost it wasnt a very good bang for buck ratio. Just lookin for a few more suggestions. The helmets i've had arai and shoeis and they were both nice helmets but again extremely pricey. The troy lee helmets sell on ebay for about $200 which seems very well priced for personal protection.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

When you look for a helmet you wanna see if it's sneil approved for the most protection. I know their pretty pricey, but hey you don't wanna go cheap on a helmet right? I mean DOT approved helmets are good. But they aren't as good as the sneil approved helmets.

I dont personally ride but my uncle does, he uses a schubert s1, real nice helmet but it is pretty damn pricy :trippy:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I race GNCC/SORCS/MidEast XC races and use Scott Voltage ProAir goggles with the Works roll off system. Have probably 12 pairs, best setup I've ever found. For helmets I have a few, but for races use my MSR Velocity X. It's more comfortable than my Shoei VFX-W, Fox V3 Pilot, and Fly Formula MX... and was actually the cheapest out of the bunch. I also have a nice collection of busted helmets from over the years. Lol

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

One industries trooper helmets and smith goggles all day every day.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

One industries trooper helmets and smith goggles all day every day.

I've had a pair of smiths and disnt care for them too much, i preffered my scotts over them. Oakleys are nice looking but they scratched pretty easily. I'm tryin out my first pair of spy when i get them. I also just ordered my first one industries helmet gonna see if i like it. It was like $320 seems a modest price for head protection

Archived