Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just bought a 350z and was wondering what kind of spl system would work in it. And was wondering if anyone has done this yet if so post some pics. Im not worried about my trunck space. Just want to fit something for spl.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Posted

As far as I know you can achieve spl in any vehicle, but dont expect to set any world records with little ammount of space. Get yourself a solid little 15 and a solid amp, lots of cubes for the box, and your good to go.

teamsundown-1.jpg
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted

Does anybody els have any ideas?? I really need to decide on what I am going to do. I would like to use 1 12 or 2 10's. any help would be great.

99 2dr Blazer

Kenwood KVT-614

SounDigital SD16k

4 Fi BTL 18s

4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps

4 stock ad244 alts

6 g31s batts

8 runs 0ga

sdandfibanner.png

Posted

if this is really gonna be for just plain burps then i really wouldnt waste my time...it would be impossible to compete with anybody...

i likes me some audio stuff...

Posted

a pair of 10's and a good amp seem to be your best bet...like 2000lade said,and I wouldn't hope for scores much better than high 30's to low 40's

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 941 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...