So that probally got your attention. But it's true. Some of ya might remember me posting about a car I have sitting on my property, that I was thinking of restoring. Well since my car pretty much needs a new engine, I decided that this other car would be a better bet. At least this one will run. My main concern is getting a new title, the old one was lost. The car still has Missouri plates on it and I'm in Ky still. That could be tricky. I already plan on replacing a few things such as hoses and belts, spark plugs, wires, cap, points and a few other small pieces. The tires are not dry rotted from no direct sunlight, so thats good. Also the fuel tank will also get replaced, and duh a new battery. I'm going to check things like brakes and such once I get it out of its parking spot. Going to replace the catilitic converters with some straight pipes. We don't need them down here, so I'm not gonna bother really. In case ya don't know, the car is a 1980 Ford Country Squire wagon, yes you read that right. Why this car? Well cause it's free...I mean can you really get a better deal?

What would ya guys do with a car the size of this wagon. Tried to get specs on cargo space, but couldn't find anything. I'm just curious, I wont be doing anything with it execpt drive it.....well maybe.

4 DC XL 18s in a 4th order. Nuff said lmao.

1989 Dodge D150, 318 LA; Holley Fuel InjectionBuild Log:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/72838-dc-dodge-d150-blowthrough-thread-updated-pics-fixed-2-level-4-15s-wlvl-5-coils/Truck Add-ons: 20" rims2/4 drop15% tintBucket seatsK&N air filterSmog Pump deleteStereoWORK IN PROGRESS2 DC Level 4 15s with Level 5 Coils1 Audiopipe AP15001D (Soon to be a Crescendo BC3500)JBL 650W amp (unsure of model)4 6x9 Rockford Prime 3 ways2 Soundstream TWS.4 Dome tweetersKnuKonceptz 1/0 Power Wire

*3 Kinetik 2400s and a Mechman 270A alt in the future*

Bam, you know you want to :peepwall:

2944469_1_full.jpg

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

:ttiwwop:

x2

The Midget Looks Into Your Soul

2008 Dodge am 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins

Race Me tuner, dpf deleted

kenwood double din

cheap walmart speakers for now(infinity reference comps comps coming soon)

2 kicker L5's in a ported box of unknown tuning lol(soon to be changed)

Power acoustic 1500.1 on the subs (for now)