Who's Got it Better Than Us!!!

ALPINE408

Hopefully they keep it going through play offs!!

we will see it will ether be the falcons the saints or the giants we have to play i think we got a shot at beating those teams then mostly likly if we get pass them greenbay next

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I laugh every time a Niner fan post this, not cuz I'm a Raiders fan but cuz I think it's hilarious.

I haven't even heard it, but the title jus make it funny.

And you're right, nobody does have it better. I mean really, what other team has gotten to play easy ass teams that can be beaten with mainly field goals and defense? Nobody. Haha

Sorry Alpine but no super bowl this year either. Not saying the Niner didn't have a good ass run, cuz they really did, but I highly doubt it's good enough to win or even get them to the super bowl.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Lol you guys will lose in the first game... Sry man but your offense won't cut it.... You can't keep playing soccer in the playoffs...

But to answer the question... 15-1..green bay does.

but our defence might! and you never know if chiefs can beat greenbay they might not make it ether i mean really green bays defence is sorry at best but there offence is on hit 49ers vs greenbay would be an awsome game our best defence vs there best offence and our sorry offence vs there sorry defence

I laugh every time a Niner fan post this, not cuz I'm a Raiders fan but cuz I think it's hilarious.

I haven't even heard it, but the title jus make it funny.

And you're right, nobody does have it better. I mean really, what other team has gotten to play easy ass teams that can be beaten with mainly field goals and defense? Nobody. Haha

Sorry Alpine but no super bowl this year either. Not saying the Niner didn't have a good ass run, cuz they really did, but I highly doubt it's good enough to win or even get them to the super bowl.

oh first team to beat detroit we beat the giants and the steelers nuff said there

i thought it was hilarious when the last time the raiders made it to the bowl and they thought they had a chance LMAO vs there old coach that was one of the biggest blow outs in super bowl history wasn't it?

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived