Who's Got it Better Than Us!!!

ALPINE408

Lol you guys will lose in the first game... Sry man but your offense won't cut it.... You can't keep playing soccer in the playoffs...

But to answer the question... 15-1..green bay does.

but our defence might! and you never know if chiefs can beat greenbay they might not make it ether i mean really green bays defence is sorry at best but there offence is on hit 49ers vs greenbay would be an awsome game our best defence vs there best offence and our sorry offence vs there sorry defence

I laugh every time a Niner fan post this, not cuz I'm a Raiders fan but cuz I think it's hilarious.

I haven't even heard it, but the title jus make it funny.

And you're right, nobody does have it better. I mean really, what other team has gotten to play easy ass teams that can be beaten with mainly field goals and defense? Nobody. Haha

Sorry Alpine but no super bowl this year either. Not saying the Niner didn't have a good ass run, cuz they really did, but I highly doubt it's good enough to win or even get them to the super bowl.

oh first team to beat detroit we beat the giants and the steelers nuff said there

i thought it was hilarious when the last time the raiders made it to the bowl and they thought they had a chance LMAO vs there old coach that was one of the biggest blow outs in super bowl history wasn't it?

Didn't the Lions barely slip by the Raiders? Yup 1 point. And they had other big losses and other close games so there goes that on.

Giants and Steelers, sure you can have those, but that's what 2 "good" in a whole season. Yup nobody has it better. Haha

Oh and you forgot about the Cowboys game.....oh wait you guys lost that one. lol

And I still can't seem to find the relevance between the Niners not making it to the Super Bowl this year and the Raiders Vs Bucs Super Bowl.

lmao!! the raider haters are out!!!! you mad bro sorry your team couldnt make it there witht 8 - 8 record

what was niners again 13 - 3 ? you can try to spin it any way you want we are in there with a frist round bye and you guys get to sit an watch

lions still beat the raiders 1 point or a 100 it still counts

LMAO. That came sooner than I expected.

I love talking to Niner fans this season because as soon as someone starts proving that the Niner hype is gonna end soon they get all butthurt.

Am I arguing that the Raiders deserved to be in the playlets and the Niners didn't? Nope, don't believe I ever said that.

Did I say the Lions didn't beat the Raiders? Nope don't believe I said that either. Haha

A butthurt Niner fan might try to turn shot around and insult the person they're talking to's team or try to put words into their mouth just to try to make their team look better sometimes. Oh wait, that already happened here. ^^^^

It's funny that a lot of Niner fans are turning into Lion fans for a week cuz they want what they believe is the easier 2nd round game. Haha

I actually want the Niners to win 2nd round, that way they get worked by the Packers.

lmao im butthurt??? no but i did post this for love of my team and to show support not to get haters in here down talking my team

and to quote you

Didn't the Lions barely slip by the Raiders? Yup 1 point. And they had other big losses and other close games so there goes that on.

Giants and Steelers, sure you can have those, but that's what 2 "good" in a whole season. Yup nobody has it better. Haha

Oh and you forgot about the Cowboys game.....oh wait you guys lost that one. lol

if thats not shit talking i dunno what is

again i hope your team does better next year i dont hate on the raider i hate on there shit talking fans

oh and 1 more time RANKED # 3 IN THE NFL BY THERE STATS not there so called easy season 2nd best record in the NFL

lol

Weren't you the one that brought the Raiders in it? Oh year remember, the irrelevant ass comment about an old ass Super Bowl.

I said you guys weren't gonna make it far, but so did a lot of other people.

I jus came here to talk about how nobody had it better than the Niners, and once again....you were the one that originally posted that too. lol

I won't diss a persons team till they diss mine.

Dolarbilz ummm who's he getting? Haha

EDIT: I don't care how good or bad the Raiders do as long as they get rid of that punk ass QB Palmer.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

The niners made it far. Suprised me too but idk about them making it to the superbowl

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Berto....YOU were the first person in this entire thread to mention the Raiders. No need to keep hating. You think it's hype, which is funny coming from a Raiders fan. And let's not bring up past championships unless you're willing to do the same with the 49ers. It is a history with our team. It's always easy to talk when your team isn't in it. And when the 49ers win, you will continue to change it up.

"No, 49ers will get it the next round."

"Oh no, I actually want them to win so they can worked by the Packers."

Leave it be and let what happens happen. I understand your loyalty to Raidernation will not allow this, but try to at least :yahoo:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

He is getting all you guys...i think its funy.let's face it our team the Niners have done good this year.surprised alot of people even me! So be it how we won.we(they) won.with tuff defense and field goals! .Yes its not over!but im still going to root for my team!

He is getting all you guys...i think its funy.let's face it our team the Niners have done good this year.surprised alot of people even me! So be it how we won.we(they) won.with tuff defense and field goals! .Yes its not over!but im still going to root for my team!

Who's getting to who? You think because we have our opinions we are somehow mad? Ha ha ha ha. Would a couple of those help? Berto isn't getting to anyone. And he's not doing anything every other Raidernation loyalist isn't, let alone what almost every person in football is already doing. 49ers have become the underdog, and when they beat the Giants and beat the Steelers no credit given to the team.

Trust me, he's not getting anyone. :drinks:

Berto....YOU were the first person in this entire thread to mention the Raiders. No need to keep hating. You think it's hype, which is funny coming from a Raiders fan. And let's not bring up past championships unless you're willing to do the same with the 49ers. It is a history with our team. It's always easy to talk when your team isn't in it. And when the 49ers win, you will continue to change it up.

"No, 49ers will get it the next round."

"Oh no, I actually want them to win so they can worked by the Packers."

Leave it be and let what happens happen. I understand your loyalty to Raidernation will not allow this, but try to at least :yahoo:

Yeah I had a Raiders coment but all it did was state that my opinion had nothing to do with being a Raiders fan.

Most your post is the reason why I don't pos what team I like because since I'm a Raiders all I can ever post is because I'm hating. Haha

And you weren't paying too much attention to the posts because HE was the one that posted about past championship. All I had to say about them was that they were completely lacking relevance. He commented about the past Super Bowl to talk shit about my team before I really even threw an insult out about the Niners.

Once again your lack of focus in the thread affected your post. I didn't say anything about when they were leaving the playoff scene till I said that I want then to win so they can get worked by the Packers.

Once again, my coments are as a FOOTBALL fan, not a Raiders fan. As of now it doesn't matter who I like if they're not in the playoffs. So I can't comment as a Raiders fan this season, still a fan but it doesn't matter till next season.

Let's see if after this post you guys know how to talk football instead of assuming someone is hating because they're a certain teams fan.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

You ARE hating. And you are showing yourself to be incredibly contradicting in almost every other post. It's ok, you laugh whenever a 49 fan posts and you can't wait for the 49ers to lose so you can prove the team's hype. All the while your team stays home and even when you look at the stats in the life of our teams' careers, Raiders FAIL.

Good luck next year :drink40:

You ARE hating. And you are showing yourself to be incredibly contradicting in almost every other post. It's ok, you laugh whenever a 49 fan posts and you can't wait for the 49ers to lose so you can prove the team's hype. All the while your team stays home and even when you look at the stats in the life of our teams' careers, Raiders FAIL.

Good luck next year :drink40:

Can you post where I contradict myself? I think you're gonna be pulling some of my post and some of someone else's post to do that.

Sounding like you're a hater, cuz just like Alpine I see no relevance between the teams histories with what we're talking about now.

Like I said as long as we get rid of Palmer before or during next season then it'll be a good season to me.

And maybe we can try talking football after the Niners lose to the Packers, hopefully it doesn't happen sooner. Cuz as of now you Niner fans have huge heads and think everyone is hating on you guys. Not even the Packers' fan's heads have swelled up so much and they're returning Super Bowl champs AND have only lost 1 game this season.

EDIT: I just read your reply to dolarbilz, and ummm you must not be reading this thread too much....I GAVE THE NINERS CREDIT FOR THE GIANTS AND STEELERS WINS.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived