Jump to content

2012 Slamology 3 days away


kbsmoker

Recommended Posts

Posted

The Friday night beat off is at Asylum Autowerks 7262 E 86th St 46250

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Posted

Did I have to preregister in order to compete? I'm just trying to see what numbers I can hit. And what class would I be in? It's 2 18's not walled. box facing the ceiling for now. It's 26" tall. and I have 2 batteries and one amp.

If your box goes above the window then it is considered a wall. Don't hold me to it 100% cause I don't know your entire system. But probably Advanced 1 for IDBL and middleweight for Bass Boxing - this is for IASCA.

Posted
The Friday night beat off is at Asylum Autowerks 7262 E 86th St 46250

Any idea what time it starts?

Did I have to preregister in order to compete? I'm just trying to see what numbers I can hit. And what class would I be in? It's 2 18's not walled. box facing the ceiling for now. It's 26" tall. and I have 2 batteries and one amp.
If your box goes above the window then it is considered a wall. Don't hold me to it 100% cause I don't know your entire system. But probably Advanced 1 for IDBL and middleweight for Bass Boxing - this is for IASCA.

well that definitely doesn't work to my advantage. probably won't stand a chance but I'll try lol. Can they tell me when I get there which class to enter?

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/


Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp


Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

Posted

Kbsmoker I talked to ya via pm about the rooms u had for a group buy not sure if u added mine on the list or not

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Posted

Did I have to preregister in order to compete? I'm just trying to see what numbers I can hit. And what class would I be in? It's 2 18's not walled. box facing the ceiling for now. It's 26" tall. and I have 2 batteries and one amp.

If your box goes above the window then it is considered a wall. Don't hold me to it 100% cause I don't know your entire system. But probably Advanced 1 for IDBL and middleweight for Bass Boxing - this is for IASCA.

Iasca will be close...their rule is 26". Drag changed from window line to a 30/13 rule...box can be no taller than 30" and must be 13" from the roof. That now falls into street class which is the only reason I started doing Drag...couldn't play with the SS1-2 guys. Plus Ron Gooding is a team mate :)

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Posted

Kbsmoker I talked to ya via pm about the rooms u had for a group buy not sure if u added mine on the list or not

Yep you got a room :)

Dylan the show is from 6-11pm Friday night. Just come there and shellie the iasca judge will get you all set up for Saturday.

Ill probably do my runs early Friday and hang out a bit, got to recone aarons subs and get my tattoo done :woot:

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Posted

Kbsmoker I talked to ya via pm about the rooms u had for a group buy not sure if u added mine on the list or not

Yep you got a room :)

Dylan the show is from 6-11pm Friday night. Just come there and shellie the iasca judge will get you all set up for Saturday.

Ill probably do my runs early Friday and hang out a bit, got to recone aarons subs and get my tattoo done :woot:

awesome, I'll se ya there. probably be there about 7 pm friday.

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/


Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp


Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

Posted

Thanks bro, so what exactly do I have to do? Just show up?

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Posted

subs will be in wednesday... yey for going to slamology with fresh subs!!!

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Posted

I've been to a few events but never competed. Is this like any other competition. I'm in Cincinnati, OH and I'm interested in attending.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9520 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...