Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Realistically, Most Expensive Sub?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I've been looking into some of the real quality subs out there today. No, not the MTX jackhammer and other such bullshit marketing ploys that fall in that line, but companies like Re, TC (Audio Impulse now, I think) Fi, DD, etc. Now I'm sure I am missing some names, feel free to add, but from what I understand is the TC LMS Ultra the most expensive sub on the market? I mean 1700 seems crazy, but they seem like a pretty quality woofer. What are some other extreme subs out there, I'm curious?

teamsundown-1.jpg
Guest Nismofreak
Posted

what there is a sub for 245,000 I seen it online but don't believe that bs

Posted

I have a TC sounds 5200 15 and for the recone kit which is a whole new top assembly it is 60 percent of the cost of the sub so you do the math the new top assembly is 650 bones

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

yes that one lol

way off my bad lol

so much bs lol

Posted

Adassa audio has a new sub out.

Im pretty sure 2000Lade is getting it/some.

I'd say it's a BEAST of a sub and pricetag.

COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1256 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...