The Walking Dead New Season

can rick just die already

So tired of seeing his same shit every episode, with his cocked angled serious talks in that voice...

Into the Badlands is going to fill the gap once TWD takes a break very nicely.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I'm really starting to like that show (into the badlands). The way TWD operates, I still wouldn't be surprised if it's Daryl that gets it instead of Glenn. If they decide not to make it as savage, it could be a character like Michonne and if they pus out of killing a major character I think it would be Abraham. Either way, Negan is coming.

I'm really starting to like that show (into the badlands). The way TWD operates, I still wouldn't be surprised if it's Daryl that gets it instead of Glenn. If they decide not to make it as savage, it could be a character like Michonne and if they pus out of killing a major character I think it would be Abraham. Either way, Negan is coming.

isnt abraham already supposed to be dead?

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

Not sure what rock I've been living under to not have seen this thread. But here I am! HOWDY!!!!!!!

So yesterday was tough for me. I had to avoid the net as much as possible, no facebook, nothing. Had to tell my brother (who I work with) to shut up and not talk to me about it. I got busy Sunday night so I didn't get a chance to watch. I told my brother a couple of weeks ago when the whole Glenn thing happened, that he's not dead he probably crawled under the dumpster like only his little ass would fit. SO I was so happy last night when i saw he got out. But I also noticed, he was not so happy go lucky Glenn anymore. He was pretty chippy. I mean I guess I would be too, but I wonder if this is the end of nice Glenn even though he did help that little bitch.

As far as Rick going away, I'm on the fence. He can be irritating at times that's for sure. But the one person I'd love to see thrown in a deep hole, is Carol! I cannot stand her!!!

I hate waiting a week to watch these!!

As far as FTWD, I actually completely forgot about that show. I had a hard time holding to it when it was on. Just seemed so slow! I didn't even know there were webisodes. I'll have to go back and look.

And I've heard great things about into the badlands, I just haven't recorded it to watch. Just what my dvr needs, another show to record!! LOL.

Ok I'm done!

Archived