The Walking Dead New Season

Im just glad they didnt leave us hangin till next week. Looked like they was gonna give us a morgan episode with the previews before the show.

The damn end of this season almost gave me a heart attack FFS...

I've never been more on edge through any other show...

Rick and Carl are obviously out.

Apparently Negan doesn't kill women so they're probably out.

The main characters would be Daryl, Abraham, Glenn and Eugene.

If they kill Daryl they literally would have riots...no joke.

Pretty sure he's a bigger character then Rick at the moment.

Along with the comics, its Glenn but this would be an odd way out for his character right now with Maggie all sick and stuff.

If Glenn dies then the only way I can see that happening is sacrificing himself for her and that didn't seem to happen.

As Negan was going around the circle, Abraham almost stood up and really gave him a look.

Abraham is also the only one who would probly get right back up after being tagged by Lucille; hence Negan's remark "You took that like a champ..."

So I'm leaning towards Abraham at the moment.

:unknw:

Called it! :good:

Sitting up, takin' it like a champ and then uttering: "SUCK..........MY...............NUTS". That was epic.

Abraham's a bad ass.

Just when I said above that I've never been more on the edge of my seat.............well, last night up'd that again.

Then out of nowhere........Glenn got it good. Fitting with the comic, I guess, sad though. He gave the group some much needed balance.

Going to be interesting to see where it goes from here.

Then to top it even more, mindfucking Rick to almost cutting off Carl's arm. Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

This seasons going to be a trip. Seeing how Rick gets his mojo back after being utterly broken into a puddle.

:o

The suck my nuts comment was the best. I really can't decide if rick is actually broken or if he is just playing the game at thus point. I just want to see negan become ricks bitch.

I thought they was gonna leave us hanging too. I almost turned it off at the hatchet scene. The skin flap on the bat was fucking disgusting, lol

That skin flap on Lucille was awesome lol I was laughing at that shit. I want to make my own Lucille.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I can't see Carl becoming the new leader. I can't help but wonder if rick was just playing along to get negan to get him to stop braining people. Also, there is no freaking way Maggie is having that kid. Unless they do some movie magic but in real life, the pain she was having along with the fever she was more than likely miscarrying and then the stress of the negan fuckery. That baby has to be gone

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I liked all the gore and was shocked when Glen got it. Overall though i dont like the Negan character. I'm not sure if it is all the cheesy ass lines or the way Jeffery Dean Morgan plays the role. Badass killers should not be so cheesy.

Didnt see Glen dying in the first episode and how both of them died was messed up.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Finally got to watch it. Wasn't surprised about Abe, was REALLY surprised at glen out of no where. Hated the ending. It ended so quick! Felt like 10 min and it was over.

Did a good job at keeping me interested tho. Thought it was kinda annoying how Maggie thought she can go kill them all.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

• 3 months later...

Archived