Second Skin Audio

Budget multi sub build

Hey guys I'm putting yet another system in my 1991 Plymouth sundance, I've got between 4-5 cubes in this hatchback to work with.i was thinking going either 4 10's or 4 12's. I'm thinking of Rockford's new P1's cuz they r only like 70 bucks on sonicelectronicx. I was wondering if u guys had any better options for that price. Also maybe some ideas on a box, I was thinking ported, but would appreciate any help. Thanx

Bring on the Rockfords!!

Hey guys I'm putting yet another system in my 1991 Plymouth sundance, I've got between 4-5 cubes in this hatchback to work with.i was thinking going either 4 10's or 4 12's. I'm thinking of Rockford's new P1's cuz they r only like 70 bucks on sonicelectronicx. I was wondering if u guys had any better options for that price. Also maybe some ideas on a box, I was thinking ported, but would appreciate any help. Thanx

its a very small place for 4 12, why not go with 1 15?

why not buy 2 FI SSD12 it will only cost you a bit more of the 4 12 and can fit in with a 5 cubes and ported box

Edit: what i came to learn in car audio is not to go with a budget since you will always spend more that way, we all say we only want to spend $140 for a sub then after a while its not enough so you go buy another one at $200, why not buy the $200 sub and save the $140, if you dont have the cash to spand $400 on 2 you can always buy one then get the other one when you are ready. its just me because now i have 4 15L7 1 brz 2400 and a bxi that is rated at 2600 wrms that are just collecting dust and just that set me back $1630 when i could have used that with my current set up

Edited by Miguels

go with eight 8's they are 49 a piece on sonic the re's are at least

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Look into audio savings they have some good budget subs

The Midget Looks Into Your Soul

2008 Dodge am 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins

Race Me tuner, dpf deleted

kenwood double din

cheap walmart speakers for now(infinity reference comps comps coming soon)

2 kicker L5's in a ported box of unknown tuning lol(soon to be changed)

Power acoustic 1500.1 on the subs (for now)

not sure if 3cubes is enough..just roughly .5 per sub x8 subs is 4cubes..so i would guess 4 as a minimum

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

I was thinking this cuz it's a pos car anyways, I dont need the best for it. I just wanna say I got.

4 ______ in my car

i'd rather say " I have 1 ____ that is W-A-Y louder than your # ____" :yahoo: but that's just me :shrug:

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

why not buy 2 FI SSD12 it will only cost you a bit more of the 4 12 and can fit in with a 5 cubes and ported box

Edit: what i came to learn in car audio is not to go with a budget since you will always spend more that way, we all say we only want to spend $140 for a sub then after a while its not enough so you go buy another one at $200, why not buy the $200 sub and save the $140, if you dont have the cash to spand $400 on 2 you can always buy one then get the other one when you are ready. its just me because now i have 4 15L7 1 brz 2400 and a bxi that is rated at 2600 wrms that are just collecting dust and just that set me back $1630 when i could have used that with my current set up

x2

But if you got the cash and just want to say fuck it then get a bunch of 8's or 4 10's don't try to fit 4 12's in there, you don't really have the airspace for it. 4 10's might even push it depending on what you get. What kind of power are you looking at too? at what ohm load?