Sundown Audio

amplifier help

austin2162

There was a form here earlier making a build for $500 search this form for "$500 challenge" and you will have an idea of what you can get for that price. If you need me to give you the link to it tell me. It is not high quality stuff for sure but it gives you an idea loud is not cheap.

Suburban Build Log

"So much money and time spent making copper winding move up and down a magnetic pole"

DC Audio Eclipse

what do you guys have to say about RE Audio SX18D2? is that too big of a step or not. btw im not completely new to subs right now i have 3 12"s off brands at about 700 rms? ish and i once had 2 18s at about 300rms each nothing big but i thought i set the stage a bit to show where im at.

2001 GMC Yukon XL

-2 DC Audio lv4 m1 18's (one now blown)

-Hifionics 2000D

-Pioneer AVH-4300DVD

-Knukoncepts 1/0

-Shitty yellow top, shitty marine battery, and stock battery.

-Stock alt

-12 ft3 box

Future

-2 dc subs (undecied yet)

-Some good batterys

-H/O alt.

Go to the SKAR section (pinned) there is a offer for a box with 2 Subs for 360, shoot a AudioPipe 1500 D @ E-bay 160 ~ + and buy a ampkit.

And have a look at this offer, but idk if it aviable. And for your 4 SMD in the want to sale section is a sell of 8 Sundown 4500 D for 900 each

take 4 of them, maby you get a better deal.:lol:

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Go to the SKAR section (pinned) there is a offer for a box with 2 Subs for 360, shoot a AudioPipe 1500 D @ E-bay 160 ~ + and buy a ampkit.

And have a look at this offer, but idk if it aviable. And for your 4 SMD in the want to sale section is a sell of 8 Sundown 4500 D for 900 each

take 4 of them, maby you get a better deal.:lol:

That would be a good deal for what you want if you can gather a little more Skar also has a deal with 2 10/12 and a Sundown amp for I think $650 either deal would be a good entry level step in the right direction and before you ask yes Skar is a very good brand to go with.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I tossed the 4 smd way out of my range at this time. Im really looking for 18s. How bout them re audio in my last post are those aby good.

2001 GMC Yukon XL

-2 DC Audio lv4 m1 18's (one now blown)

-Hifionics 2000D

-Pioneer AVH-4300DVD

-Knukoncepts 1/0

-Shitty yellow top, shitty marine battery, and stock battery.

-Stock alt

-12 ft3 box

Future

-2 dc subs (undecied yet)

-Some good batterys

-H/O alt.

I tossed the 4 smd way out of my range at this time. Im really looking for 18s. How bout them re audio in my last post are those aby good.

Out of the want to sale section DC lvl 4 18´s 210 each + shipping, get a crecsendo 2 k for 330 or a 'Audiopipe 1800 D for 200.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

go learn some more then come back

you say you know what your doing but your asking obvious questions

we are not being mean to you we are helping you go read and study some things then build a small system and so on, building up more and more you can't go from a 300$ walmart system to a 15,000$ system without tearing up everything lol