fiberglass help

so i have the part of my trunkthat im going to make a mold of, so i can turn it into a sub box. what i need to know is ,is the masking tape enough so the resin doesnt stick to my trunk or is there something i have to lay down to keep it from sticking to my trunk.

I fiber glassed a piece to fit under the back window. No speakers there just a piece of carpet. I took tin and molded it to the carpet piece that was there and that worked. I cannot remember the wax stuff I was told to use to help get the tin off when dried.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

ok.seems simple enough. now wats trim glue?spray adhesive?

Yeah and cheap spray adhesive, it will help with laying the matting on vertical portions, so you can just lay the resin, instead of having to hold the matting and lay resin, helps keep it flat and easy to work with!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

For something like that you can look into 1/4-1/2 inch chop stand......I use it alot for subwoofer enclosures and it lays faster than mat, and alot stronger.....Aso look int using a 24 oz mat its thicker and takes less applications

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3