Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Stumbled across it, found it useful, thought I might share. It's kind of old though... But it works for me

http://blog.chron.com/techblog/2011/12/bringing-apples-two-finger-right-click-to-windows/

Edited by SnowDrifter
Posted

i have an apple and i love it i am sure windows users will use it too its a great feature... in fact i love all the multi touch features

I like multi-touch too. I just wish Microsoft would catch on to the fact that it applies to touch pads too, not just touch screens. (we'll see on the windows 8 beta at the end of this month)

Posted

I need to dig up my Dell XPS 1530 because I am almost POSITIVE it had double tap right click. I use Mac and Windows, and for the most part Mac users get on my nerve.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

Heh, thanks for posting.

So much nicer to do that than smack the right click under the trackpad.

Odd, how I always find myself going back to the trackpad nowadays even when I switch on my mouse. So much more convenient.

04 Lancer CH ES

JVC KD-R626 H/U

(2) JL Audio Evolution C2-650 Components

RE Audio SEX 12" D4

JL Audio XD 600/1 Monoblock

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3803 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...