what to look for when choosing a battery

hello SMD! i dont post much but im, on here everyday just watching and learning. but here is some questions i have about batteries.. maybe have been answered before but hell ill just do it again. i have a crescendo BC2000, Crescendo 1600.2(mids) and a alpine f300 on my tweets. the 1600.2 isnt quite hooked up yet due i dont have the electrical to run them all right now. i have 2 runs of KNU 0 gauge to the back and a DC power 270xp alternator. but just a stupid little energizer battery under the hood. i need more for the trunk really badly. I know about 90% of you run XS power and i would like to also but i was looking around. i was thinking of doing 2 or 3 XS power 3400s. BUT the AH on those are only 67.. CA=1000. max amps is 3300? weighs 46 pounds... what do i need to look for? how important is AH? what does max amps mean in detail? just some questions i have been wondering.. thanks for all that help!

2001 Monte carlo 2-Crescendo BC5500 Bass, Crescendo 1600.2 and crescendo 1100.4 mids and highs

clarion-702, 4 ZVX 15s walled, RF 360.3, knukonceptz, toolmaker, DC power 270xp and DC power 370xp alts, PWX mids, FT1 tweets,

ah isnt everything, some batts are better for burps, others for music. Some have higher discharge rates than others.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Ah is NOTHING. Unless you plan on listening to your entire setup on volume 1 for hours. Do you plan on pulling 5 amps for 30 something hours? For car audio you are pulling instantaneously, so RC would be a much more important thing to pay attention to. That being said, three D3400s would work but why not just get a bigger battery?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived