your mums sounds like a cool chick :good: reason for 28yr old girl getting bashed ?

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

I remember getting my ass kicked a few times as a child. But Dawm 67 and still got it! My mom was a sheriff deputy for years so she can hold her own. This girl was giving my brother drugs and my mom went off and got her ass. Lol

Let's see if I can manage a video, but my mum kicks ASS. My mum used to beat us 9 children in shape, and although it wasn't easy, she made sure we have all seen adulthood and joined the legion of those who contribute something to the World. But I do remember one time when I was 7, my mum's brother's wife treating us children like shit and not washing the dishes she fed us with. My mum used this little wooden stick and put the hurt on my aunt.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

My mom works in the garden and flower beds digging and working on flowers an stuff. So she's strong for 67 an in pretty good shape. So little miss pharmacy was not ready to say the least. Lmao

Edited by big dee