America, Marines pissing on dead Taliban Oh OH

Fuck the Taliban. You know how many guys I graduated with that are no longer here? Fuck them. For real. It didn't become a big deal when the dune coons chopped of our soldiers heads. Why would basic dehumanization make the headlines then? Fuck the hypocritical government.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

reminds me of R Kelly

either way i think its wrong to do that kind of stuff, no matter what they did or who they are they shouldn't do that, they should know better then that. plus it makes the US look bad

You'd probably change your stance on that had many of your friends got blown up beside you. Ever had the head of the guy next to you explode? Thought not.

they already got what they deserved by dying why humiliate them, what ever happen to discipline in our military? i know what you mean and yes shit like that has to happen but its not something to put on video since many other countries can see it. videos like that will bring more hate to our country and only makes us look bad

edit: i would do worse things to them if i was there but wouldn't put it on video

Edited by Miguels

Just throwing it out there Ken. Fuck that shit for real.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

reminds me of R Kelly

either way i think its wrong to do that kind of stuff, no matter what they did or who they are they shouldn't do that, they should know better then that. plus it makes the US look bad

You'd probably change your stance on that had many of your friends got blown up beside you. Ever had the head of the guy next to you explode? Thought not.

they already got what they deserved by dying why humiliate them, what ever happen to discipline in our military? i know what you mean and yes shit like that has to happen but its not something to put on video since many other countries can see it. videos like that will bring more hate to our country and only makes us look bad

:orly3:

Its not humiliating when they take our captured soldiers, put them on display, and decapitate them in public ceremonies? You wouldn't last a second there miggie.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

^^^

Truth.

If you knew what people that have been there know, then there would be no eyebrows being raised. I lost a brother there for fucks sake.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

they do it to there wife's and daughter i know what kind of trash they are and they diverse everything they are getting and even worse, its just something that has to be kept from the web and news

It does have to be kept from public, but when it does go viral, shit gets blown out of proportion something fierce!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I really don't see what the big deal is. Dead is dead, Taliban is Taliban. I honestly couldn't care less what happens to them once dead. Just don't put it on digital media for all to see - that's where problems arise.

Edited by SnowDrifter

this is what we should be showing to remind people who are we fighting against

edit:its a very graphic video of execution

Edited by Miguels